Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

Bellamy has been told he isnt wanted at ManC which we kinda knew anyway, and I have been told by someone related to him that he isnt moving anywhere.

he isn't moving anywhere, well, that is true apparently. He's not moving house.

But he's going to commute to Celtic.

:(

he isn't moving anywhere, well, that is true apparently. He's not moving house.

But he's going to commute to Celtic.

:(

Thats complete bollcoks from carl trying to cover all bases and then say he knew all along.

My new plan should I win the euromillions is to put a considerabel amount of money into City as long as Anus is banned. May even consider calling it the Sam and Aniis out stadium.

Two weeks ago we had no manager and no team let alone a squad and relegation was looking a possibility. Now promotion is looking like a good bet. If we carry on bringing in quality for no money then I can see us actually making a bid for Bellers!

Robert Earnshaw's magic, he wears the magic hat! And when he signed for Cardiff, he said I'm coming back! He couldn't stay at Forest, coz Malky loves him too and Earnies gonna getcha coz he is a fucking Blue!

Two weeks ago we had no manager and no team let alone a squad and relegation was looking a possibility. Now promotion is looking like a good bet. If we carry on bringing in quality for no money then I can see us actually making a bid for Bellers!

Breath of fresh air is Malky.

You believing now?

Breath of fresh air is Malky.

You believing now?

Mate I cant believe how much I am looking forward to the new season. I really think our squad is stronger than last yr,maybe not in quality but certianly in terms of commitment and wanting to play for us rather than the money. I still want Bellers tho and still think he'll be with us come August.

Good luck and all that for the season. Malky is a good coach and Don Cowie has a big engine and will drive you on.

You also deserve a good stuffing from the Hornets along the way. :)

Good luck and all that for the season. Malky is a good coach and Don Cowie has a big engine and will drive you on.

You also deserve a good stuffing from the Hornets along the way. :)

Its probably the least we can do after everything we've had off you in the past month!

Interesting Fact about earnie (i know it is not news, but i had forgotten and worth repeating)

He is the only player ever to have scored a hat-trick in the English Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two (or the divisions under their previous names), the League Cup, the FA Cup and for his country at International level

Cov fan here. Gunnarsson is still living off his potential a little, he was brilliant when he arrived and loved to get stuck in with some brutal tackles. He kind of stagnated for a while then got back to form in spells last season. I'd wager it was poor coaching/management that stunted his progression, he will be a good signing given time. He is as good as anyone in the game when it comes to long throw-ins, enjoy.

Cov fan here. Gunnarsson is still living off his potential a little, he was brilliant when he arrived and loved to get stuck in with some brutal tackles. He kind of stagnated for a while then got back to form in spells last season. I'd wager it was poor coaching/management that stunted his progression, he will be a good signing given time. He is as good as anyone in the game when it comes to long throw-ins, enjoy.

:)

Back
Top Bottom