Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

we anticipate the arrival of our cards on site on Monday 25th July 2011. The cards will be sent out during this week, and if collection was requested at point of sale, they will be made available to collect from Monday 2nd August 2011

mmmm -- can almost smell it.

This west ham thing is getting silly. The Met are saying bubble, Cardiff City are saying no, the met are saying, ok, total ban then.

Vince Alm is now making plans for a protest walk from cardiff to west ham should the ban turn into a reality. :facepalm:

mmmm -- can almost smell it.

This west ham thing is getting silly. The Met are saying bubble, Cardiff City are saying no, the met are saying, ok, total ban then.

Vince Alm is now making plans for a protest walk from cardiff to west ham should the ban turn into a reality. :facepalm:

After the Chelsea shit

why would you want to be there

50/50 you in nick for defending yourself

West ham ticket details. A bubble in all but name.

From *ahem* another message board.... 200 exiles and disabled fans will now be able to attend the game without travelling by coach, these fans will be in the upper tier and be kept behind after the game for a short period of time...all West Ham fans including season ticket holders have been moved away from the area

I am one of those 200. It strikes me that it may attract some attention being one of only 200 in a stand, and kept in. Still, not letting idiots keep me away, and all that

1927 where you to for this one?

I am one of those 200. It strikes me that it may attract some attention being one of only 200 in a stand, and kept in. Still, not letting idiots keep me away, and all that

1927 where you to for this one?

I'll be watching in a pub somehwere in the Diff!

I would have loved to have come to this game, but this bubble bullshit takes all the fun out of following your team.

Dread there were some tickets for exiles for independent walk-up (hence me. no bubble) but it was based on games attended last season

Just had text from mate. been on the road two and a half hours on way to Yeovil for friendly. he is now further from the ground than when he started due to the fire in the tunnels.

Don't be a prick all over again please.

Oh Editor, for crying out loud i'm just pulling your leg ! I would genuinely love to see you lot get up {Really!!} & after all the shit we get thrown
at us do you think having a schoolyard insult thrown back is going to hit the target ? Come on eh ? Just make sure you stop Linekers lot from clawing their way
out of obscurity .... now that's a team in blue I really hate ! ;)

e2a to Clint
harsh!

how the fuck do you get a burnt lorry with no tyres out of a tunnel anyway!? :confused:
driver was ok in the end apparently

e2a to Clint
harsh!

how the fuck do you get a burnt lorry with no tyres out of a tunnel anyway!? :confused:
driver was ok in the end apparently

Harsh? Did not comment on the fire other than to mention a friend was disrupted.

Just seen the pictures on the telly, he was lucky to get out of that and it looks the tunnel will be out of action for quite a while.

Harsh? Did not comment on the fire other than to mention a friend was disrupted.

Just seen the pictures on the telly, he was lucky to get out of that and it looks the tunnel will be out of action for quite a while.

not you obv!
the incident, total nightmare i imagine
yeah, has to have all the checks etc, safety first 100% agree

Oh Editor, for crying out loud i'm just pulling your leg ! I would genuinely love to see you lot get up {Really!!} & after all the shit we get thrown
at us do you think having a schoolyard insult thrown back is going to hit the target ? Come on eh ? Just make sure you stop Linekers lot from clawing their way
out of obscurity .... now that's a team in blue I really hate ! ;)

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom