Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

Well done you lot! Always nice to see West Ham getting turned over !!

Alright Bomber. You enjoying Europe?

Done a number on them today. Team spirit, bodies on the line, belief.

Unrecognisable from DJ's reign.

It''s all good

Marshall and Gerard were immense

It''s all good

If Marshall had been fit and between the sticks at the end of the season, instead of By**ter, history would be very different.

Heaton is going to struggle to get back in the starting line up if Marshall carries on like that.

I am not too sure about Kenny Miller and Rob Earnshaw playing up front together. I could be completely wrong but you need a player to play alongside them who can hold the ball up and flick it on, like John Sutton in the old days. Saw that young lad who set up Miller, perhaps he could be the one.

How did Conway do? I see he got subbied but otherwise the bbc match report doesn't mention him.

It''s all good

Well if we get past FC Thun & into the real thing it could be good. Was well chuffed with the Split result & hoping the players we're after get signed up {Palacios / Bendtner especially }. So pleased you did the Hammers today as well ... good luck for the rest of the season .....

How quick you are to criticise Dave Jones.

I would never criticise Dave Jones, he had his flaws but we need to realise that we would never have been where we are now, and hopefully where we are going, without him.

In the same way I realise that the despite the lepers that they have become, and the fuck ups they made, Sam and the Riddler deserve credit for what they did for us. Without Sam we would never have had the academy which has kept us afloat for a few seasons by churning out good players to sell. Without Riddler we wuld never have had the stadium, and even tho he gets slagged for it, his lying to the fans was actually the greatest thing he did in hindsight, if he hadnt have done that at the time he did it the club would have been put into administration. Without Dave Jones we would not have been knocking on the door of the Prem for the last 5 years, and would never have been in a psoition to attract players of managers of the calibre of Malky.

I wasnt convinced by his appointment, but I like what I have seen of MM, and the way he goes about things. Looking forward to a good season.

.A thoughly deserved win for the Bluebirds, who were the better team, a great start to the season an injury time winner by the new centre forward, it doesnt get any better than that, there is a lot of luck involved in football just like life, often the best dont succeed but the luckiest do, so what a great sign it is that Cardiff scored a late goal, look at the Canaries last season, they would have been closer to relegation than promotion if it wasnt for late goal after late goal in their favour, as well as Cardiff have done in recent seasons they have not had much luck scoring late goals infact they have been conceding late goals regularly, perhaps this season it will be different.

Sentences: 1
Words: 128
Commas: 10
Full stops: 1

Awesome:cool:

Carling Cup tonight v Oxford United

Cardiff Team: Heaton Taylor Conway Quinn Gestede Parkin Naylor Gyepes Taiwo Evans Farah

Considering weve had something like 8 international call ups that aint a bad side, should be able to win, not that I really care.

The Carling Cup is a load of irrelevant shit unless we get to the final in which case it becomes a massive competition and a great achievement for the lads etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom