Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

anyone listen to Moans on fivelive?

Fucking hilarious

We have expectation! Malky will find it hard!

Cock off mate

So a slight chance of me getting my card before the day Championship season officially starts.

I know first home match ain't for a while but still it seems lax. Replica tops in time for christmas perhaps?

So a slight chance of me getting my card before the day Championship season officially starts.

I know first home match ain't for a while but still it seems lax. Replica tops in time for christmas perhaps?

Depends if you have paid for recorded delivery. If you have, you will have your card in time to be sat in your seat for Bristol City. if you have not, your postman might be sat in your seat all season.

Beyond me why they have to leave it this late to send them out.

Quietly dreading Dave Jones' entrance into the gladiatorial arena of MOTD punditry today.

Thus far, the signs have not been great - a combination of rewriting history, piling pressure on/undermining Malky - he is in danger of losing any fans he has left amongst the Bluebird fraternity.

Looking forward to the game though - it will be MASSIVE.

Cmon City!

PS Loving the new boards :)

Brushed up very nicely...

You can see the gulf in class between us and West Ham but there's been some moments of hope.

Come on City!

Well, he managed to stay on the ball well, get a decent turn and smash it in, so why not?

An unmarked and unchallenged shot from 8-odd yards, and the keeper still gets a hand to it.

To be honest, Carlton F Cole would have put it in the upper tier, but we seem to have a rather odd definition of 'great'. 'Gift-wrapped' might be closer to the mark.

We're our own worst enemies at times.

Not bad for someone who was facing the wrong direction when it cam to him and very little space to shoot through. Not a classic, but easy by any means

He was unchallenged in the penalty box. It really doesn't come much easier.

It was a gift, which is what pisses me off.

Keep up at the back, boycotting the game due to restrictions placed on travel by the Met and the Club.

Most other fans would say 'I didn't go because it was too much of a pain in the arse, what with the police being bastards, it being a Sunday, the weather's not supposed to be that clever, and it's on the telly anyway'.

Only a select few would portray it as a boycott.

It's why I love Cardiff fans. Genuinely.

no point crying into your beer, a goal is a goal.

I think Nolan might have been right when talking to the Western mail ....

I hoped BFS would put paid to the last-minute suicidal football of seasons past, but it appears we've still much to learn.

Don't give it away in injury time inside your own half to one of their quicker players when you're the last man. It appears that's still too abstract a notion for us.

Most other fans would say 'I didn't go because it was too much of a pain in the arse, what with the police being bastards, it being a Sunday, the weather's not supposed to be that clever, and it's on the telly anyway'.

Only a select few would portray it as a boycott.

It's why I love Cardiff fans. Genuinely.

Most other fans do not have to deal with the travel restrictions, we have to put up with.

.A thoughly deserved win for the Bluebirds, who were the better team, a great start to the season an injury time winner by the new centre forward, it doesnt get any better than that, there is a lot of luck involved in football just like life, often the best dont succeed but the luckiest do, so what a great sign it is that Cardiff scored a late goal, look at the Canaries last season, they would have been closer to relegation than promotion if it wasnt for late goal after late goal in their favour, as well as Cardiff have done in recent seasons they have not had much luck scoring late goals infact they have been conceding late goals regularly, perhaps this season it will be different.

Back
Top Bottom