Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

Cov fan here. Gunnarsson is still living off his potential a little, he was brilliant when he arrived and loved to get stuck in with some brutal tackles. He kind of stagnated for a while then got back to form in spells last season. I'd wager it was poor coaching/management that stunted his progression, he will be a good signing given time. He is as good as anyone in the game when it comes to long throw-ins, enjoy.

thanks for that :)

I'm worried that when Bellamy comes back, he might take a nine iron to Gunner if he disappears in a game or plays the prima donna.

I guess its up to Malky to get the best out of him

As an aside, Coventry are fucked. Gotta be a decent shout for relegation.

We will finish a little above relegation, same as always. Our squad has lost 3 key players but the new boss (Thorn) can get more out of whats left, he uses passing as a style of play, quite a change. Rumours of a buy-out persist, long term that has to happen or we are only going downhill. Talking of Hills, we have a Jimmy statue to reveal soon:)

I am normally against linking to other message boards, but this has been posted elsewhere by Vince Alm, secretary of the supporters club, RE West Ham. He is not normally known for posting crap

Not looking good I am afraid to say: The Met and SAG (Safety Advisory Group) are insisting on a full bubble and 1000 ticket allocation for everyone supporting Cardiff on the day. That means supporters who live in London will also have to make their way to South Mimms services. Cardiff City Football club has refused to accept both the ticket allocation and full bubble. However the club have said they would be prepared to accept a ticket exchange, exiles make their own way to the ground, and a reduced ticket allocation to 1500 from 2000. This would allow supporters to go in the car and make their own way to London if they choose.

I have heard if we are banned that there will be a spontaneous demonstration march from Newham Council offices by dockside, to Newham police station Romford Road. I have been told it will take place early enough so that we can watch the game live in a pub in London also taking in the charity shield game kicking off later that day. I am currently at the FSF agm in London and many of my colleagues will be bringing supporters to the demonstration including West Ham, Man City, Man Utd who are already in London on that day.

Fucking wankers.

Plus they once again will create a self fulfilling prophecy. By making out this is going to be a troublesome fixture every hooligan dickhead will now want rush up to London for a fight whether they have a match ticket or not. Its waving the red rag.

291.jpg

Will we be able to ask Lee Sharpe why he had a bit of a hiatus in his career and if it was really down to an addiction to the white stuff as alleged?

We will finish a little above relegation, same as always. Our squad has lost 3 key players but the new boss (Thorn) can get more out of whats left, he uses passing as a style of play, quite a change. Rumours of a buy-out persist, long term that has to happen or we are only going downhill. Talking of Hills, we have a Jimmy statue to reveal soon:)

Seems I was right. Your boys have had to borrow a fuck load of cash just to get through the next 6 months. Season ticket sales used as security. Not looking good.

Ah right, my bad. Konchesky is shit btw. Craig Conway is gonna dust him up.

He wasn't good enough for Liverpool, but under Sven he'll happily be the best left-back in the division. With him and Mills we've got two of the best defenders in the division, if not the two best.

In Abe, King, Wellens and, probably, Routledge we have some of the best defenders in the division.

We still need a strike partner for Nugent though. And I'm not convinced he's all that good any way.

Lots of rumours that a deal has been agreed for Bellers! Now 1/3 with the bookies to be a Cardiff player at the end of the transfer window.

Back
Top Bottom