Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

He just doesnt do it for me I'm afraid. Hope things will pan out OK and if he is supported with money I loom forward to another good year. Play-offs here we come again. Atleast whatever happens I should be a happy man one way or another on 6th August!

My 6yo daughter will be the Cardiff City mascot for the nPower Championship game v Ipswich Town on Saturday 15th October

I am delighted!!!

She told me she's gonna tell Chopra in the tunnel that he was stupid to leave

Just over 6 weeks to the start of the season and our squad is non-existant. Would be happy if we manage to stay in the Championship next year! :eek:

My 6yo daughter will be the Cardiff City mascot for the nPower Championship game v Ipswich Town on Saturday 15th October

I am delighted!!!

She told me she's gonna tell Chopra in the tunnel that he was stupid to leave

How much did it cost ya or are the clubs still falling over themselves to give you free stuff!

About £150 inc full kit, 4 tickets, various nice stuff

Email them quick cos there's only a few matches left (like, about 4. WHU is gone, predictably)

About £150 inc full kit, 4 tickets, various nice stuff

Email them quick cos there's only a few matches left (like, about 4. WHU is gone, predictably)

Bollocks, sure they have more than one mascot at games tho, will have to pull some strings and see if I can get ickle 27 in for the Hammers game, if it includes tickets and kit thats a good deal, imho.

I asked and they said for most games they have one paid mascot (eg my daughter) and another whom CCFC pay for as a charity thing

Aye it's a good deal, definitely, not least as I was obv gonna shell 40 quid on a kit for her anyway

As of two days ago, Katyann told me the following games were available (but blates you have contacts into there that I don't) : · Southampton 27th Sept, Barnsley 22nd October, Middlesbrough 17th December, Peterborough 14th Feb

Full info: The price is £159.00 which includes a full kit and a family ticket to watch the game, as well as a goody bag, membership to City Kids programme, framed photo to take away on the day, signed certificate/thank you letter from the manager.

During the Lower Division Years, I was going to sponsor a City game in the name of urban75. But the club directors in the polyester suits declared me "too scruffy" to enjoy that privilege. That's the kind of forward looking attitude missing from the club these days.

I asked and they said for most games they have one paid mascot (eg my daughter) and another whom CCFC pay for as a charity thing

Aye it's a good deal, definitely, not least as I was obv gonna shell 40 quid on a kit for her anyway

As of two days ago, Katyann told me the following games were available (but blates you have contacts into there that I don't) : · Southampton 27th Sept, Barnsley 22nd October, Middlesbrough 17th December, Peterborough 14th Feb

Full info: The price is £159.00 which includes a full kit and a family ticket to watch the game, as well as a goody bag, membership to City Kids programme, framed photo to take away on the day, signed certificate/thank you letter from the manager.

Can the family ticket be used for 3 adults and 1 kid?

I would guess certainly yes mate as she has not asked me what is the adult/kid mix of my party.

Katyann is on hols from today but I'm sure you know others down there. Time (and someone who you know or whom you can sweet-talk if WHU is full) is of the essence I would say

I would guess certainly yes mate as she has not asked me what is the adult/kid mix of my party.

Katyann is on hols from today but I'm sure you know others down there. Time (and someone who you know or whom you can sweet-talk if WHU is full) is of the essence I would say

Got Mr Searle on the case now!

In that case job's a good 'un you'll probably get to play in the game mate

The way things are going there'll be a place for me.lol

Evidnetly the Scottish signings may continue to roll on.

We are in talks with David Goodwillie (i dread to think of the chants) from Dundee.

Looks like Goodwillie will fit in well with us, another damaged individual. Assault charges and rape pending!

I wouldn't be surprised if we started taking Watford's fixtures and fittings next.

Its not just that we have taken their manager and backroom staff and signed Cowie, theres also the fact that they were lining up a bids for Taylor and Conway that we have gone and got!!

Bellamy has been told he isnt wanted at ManC which we kinda knew anyway, and I have been told by someone related to him that he isnt moving anywhere. Next seasons squad is strating to come togther nicely. We haven't spent a penny yet on new players so may be able to offer something for him, I'd offer Mav City £1M now and tell them if we go up we will give them the other £3M they want. They save £5M in wages in the meantime!

Cardiff City, the new millwall, do we care? :hmm:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footba...-of-the-uk-s-most-hated-clubs-91466-28983656/
The eccentric reign of Sam Hammam at Cardiff City has seen the Bluebirds labelled one of the most hated clubs in football history.

FourFourTwo magazine has included the Cardiff side of 2000-01 in its list of 25 of the most hated and reviled outfits ever to grace the beautiful game.

It means the Bluebirds take their place alongside Don Revie’s “dirty” Leeds of the 1970s, the corruption-riddled Marseille of the early 1990s and even England’s flops at last summer’s World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom