Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

congrats to you lot in the first of two matches this season where i'll be rooting for you. 3-0 and it's only half time :D

This season is already gripping me like a season doesnt usually do until October or later. It is already obvious that this season is probably going to be the hardest year yet for getting out of the championship, all the fancied runners and riders are going well and even some of the outsiders are making the running. A game against Brighton a week into the season would not usually be considered massive, but i think this one could well be described as such. I havent looked forward to a game against the bin bag looters since the days of Earnie and Zamora going head to head for top goal scorer in the lower leagues.

They outplayed us and deserved the win.

Still more work to do.

Replacing Hudson would be a start imo.

That is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. Joe, and Ledley, were the first two words my eldest could ever spell, thanks to (sanitised) renditions of our song for him

No disrespect to Huddersfield, in fact the opposite, but good to see we can put out a second string against Div1 opposition and do well, so far atleast!

Boy did we scrape that. 2-3 down with an equaliser two minutes in injury time - and then we went on to win 5-3!

Back
Top Bottom