Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

Clint Iguana

not an undercover cop
"Shoes off if you're going to West Ham" :cool:

millwall-cardiff-march-2011-29.jpg

This is confusing now with two Cardiff threads running.

Just in case anyone missed it, Echo are reporting that Bellers wants to stay and will play for nothing next season!!

This is confusing now with two Cardiff threads running.

Just in case anyone missed it, Echo are reporting that Bellers wants to stay and will play for nothing next season!!

The other one is for the season that is now over. Time to look forwards, not backwards.

the Bellamy story is here

nice.

but,

let's sort out this seasons arse end first

:)

When it comes to arse ends we have the biggest every season. Cardiff City are like a five pinter. Look fab the night before, but wake up in the morning in thecold light of day and you wish you hadnt. But its too late and you realise you've been fucked again! But you know you'll do it again next saturday, its like the sporting equivalent of the Winford.

Forgive me if I don't join in with the celebratory high fiving.

It was inevitable - and it's good that it's happened with enough time for a new manager to start re-organising and assembling a squad for next season.

Six seasons was long enough. Time to move on...

Dawning of a new era!

Forgive me if I don't join in with the celebratory high fiving.

Same here.

At the Reading game i was thoroughly ashamed to be a Cardiff fan for a few minutes when the morons were chanting 'sacked in the morning'.

I just hope they have a replacement in mind - this has the potential to back fire if they do not. I will do my high fiving when i see who comes in.

Lets be honest if it comes to a choice between Keane of Davies it already lokks like a fucking stupid decision to sack Jones. When we fail to even make the play-offs next season I will be changing my tagline to I told You so!

Swansea ? Who'd have thought it ?

it's a shame they went up instead of forest, but swansea were the next best option out of that lot.

the gauntlet has been laid down for cardiff next season anyway. could be a tough old year without jones.

Martin O'Neill now made favourite for the Cardiff job.

one bit of me thinks - nah, never - but i have thought that about many of the personnel changes we have had down there in recent years and had to eat my words.

he is my favourite (not favourite as in betting, favourite as i who i want)

Dave Jones has been sacked as Cardiff City manager.I just hope he doesn't get mad and turns into a giant squid.

Martin O'Neill would be an incredible appointment, but why would he want the job?

Same with Sven and Leicester, I suppose.

Martin O'Neill now made favourite for the Cardiff job.

Would be a massive appointment, but would he be able to do anything with a thread bare squad and little money, something Jones excelled at. Horses for courses innit!

Back
Top Bottom