Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff chitter-chatter, news and more

Can't link atm but the Gwdihŵ is closing at the end of January. Want to continue but landlord is evicted to for more shite identkit development. Ffs :mad::mad::(
played there a few times, great venue which would be a massive shame to lose!
meant to be playing there in Jan again
Sign the Petition

application for demolition
18/02874/MJR | DEMOLITION OF 1-6 GUILDFORD CRESCENT AND BUILDING/STRUCTURES TO THE REAR IN PREPARATION FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF THE SITE | 1-6 GUILDFORD CRESCENT, CITY CENTRE, CARDIFF, CF10 2HJ

Seems to be all over social media already for what that is worth. That little corner needs similar protections to Womanby St, not more student flats (given the location I'm guessing at the development)

Can't link atm but the Gwdihŵ is closing at the end of January. Want to continue but landlord is evicted to for more shite identkit development. Ffs :mad::mad::(

Link to planning proposal in the above tweet. You have to register though before you can object. I registered earlier on this evening, still waiting for the activation email.

e2a sorry I see someone beat me to it.

You have to use password reset link on the login page if you've already registered, you also have to provide your own password.

DuSDpj9W4AAQwmD.jpg

So, if this Guildford Crescent eviction actually happens next week... Can it be saved by someone moving in?

Red and black still around?

So, if this Guildford Crescent eviction actually happens next week... Can it be saved by someone moving in?

Red and black still around?
Whut?
Sadly presuming the business have to be out next week

If you mean the Red and Black on Clifton st? It's been empty for ages and went to shit before that which was a shame

Back
Top Bottom