Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff chitter-chatter, news and more

article_img.jpg

Bee attack!

Thousands of bees gather outside restaurant in Cardiff's Brewery Quarter

Beekeepers had to be called to a Cardiff restaurant today after thousands of bees landed outside.
The swarm gathered at the Mia Porto Due in the Brewery Quarter and followed the queen to an awning on the building.

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2014-...tside-restaurant-in-cardiffs-brewery-quarter/

The fucking tacky WalesOnline: right next to the piece at the top of the page is:
Stories shown below are those we think you'll like based on what you've read before. Improve what we show you by logging in with Facebook.
del.jpg

Stay classy.

It's needed, and I like the roof. It's inevitable their has to be more retail space,as nothing ever seems to get done without it. I still want to know about the buses though!

The bbc are taking over the bus station. So a new bus station needs to be found?

I'd have thought the current bus station was perfectly located!

it is needed
still can't work out if they are digging down for the other level :hmm:
hope they don't mess with the front of the building.
JS41927266.jpg

it is a weird one isn't it
still can't tell from this pic how and where you get to the trains
JS41927365.jpg

Any idea why the death junction end of City Rd is locked down by coppers?
partner just said that earlier they were blocking the road with a van on the junction by the spar and letting cars through one by one
also that some girls asked in the shop they were in and told it was a fight

23 yr old arrested for city rd
A 23-year-old man has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed on a busy Cardiff street.

South Wales Police were called to City Road in Roath at 18:20 BST on Friday, after reports an 18-year-old man had been assaulted with a "bladed weapon".

He was taken to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, but his injuries are not life-threatening.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-28383870

Back
Top Bottom