Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff chitter-chatter, news and more

on a nicer note was well chuffed to see Tafod under Nos da opposite the mill stad is a venue again and not still a gym, looked like i remembered from a few years ago too :)

was there for a wake tho :( very busy!
RIP Kim Fielding
Kim Fielding wake pic.jpg

Penarth Cogan leisure centre on fire
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/fire-crews-fighting-blaze-penarths-6737178
fireJPG-6737180.jpg

Photo courtesy of Bryn Adams

down safe

To report that he was a F4J protestor was inaccurate. He was a dad who's kids have been forcibly adopted without his consent, so he will never see them again! I think any of us with kids can understand that we would probably do anything in such a state of desperation to get our message across.

To report that he was a F4J protestor was inaccurate. He was a dad who's kids have been forcibly adopted without his consent, so he will never see them again! I think any of us with kids can understand that we would probably do anything in such a state of desperation to get our message across.
tweet I Loves the Diff back then!

more on the threats to the Coal Exchange from Institute of Historic Building Conservation
http://ihbconline.co.uk/newsachive/?p=7306
ihbconline.co.uk said:
‘Indeed, when dealing with listed structures, the matter of preservation must be considered ‘before’ decisions on demolition processes, while the works themselves should be the minimum necessary to secure that safety. This way planning authorities can make sure that important and listed historic fabric is not lost to the community unnecessarily, while also keeping safety issues a priority.’

‘In exceptional circumstances, where there is a threat to safety that requires ‘immediate action’ to be taken, then there is quite rightly an exemption from such conservation considerations. In such cases Section 78 of the 1984 Building Act can be used to justify demolition works without reference to conservation legislation or considerations. However that legislation required that it should be applied only in exceptional circumstances, that is to say in cases where, as the Act says, ‘emergency measures’ apply.’

shame it is kfc but here is a bloke who carries their sign about on queen st having a dance off with some of the hip hop buskers in Cardiff

Anyone hear anything about that body pulled out of the taff the other day.

Pretty grim. I honestly getting a bit sick of that little corner of Cardiff constantly being on the news. It's a massive trouble hotspot. A girl was thrown in the river there a couple of weeks ago.

ukba dickheads hassling people in nisa city centre a little while ago

including the officer who was in 'progressive' punk rock band 'solutions'

Back
Top Bottom