Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Car Clamper / Was I Right To Leave Him..

Should I have left him or helped

• Total voters
Dubversion said:
how could he know that? concussion isn't visible, nor is broken ribs, nor are many other threatening conditions.

I disagree that a person can't rightly come to a judgement becaue of the risk of being wrong (which I don't believe to be very big in this case). I also think the human body is more resilient than people give it credit for.

snadge said:
fair enough but I said some people, I never mentioned you at all.

god, you're dreadful at this aren't you, to the point where arguing with you is like trying to staple jelly to a wall. absolutely pointless..

DapperDonDamaja said:
I disagree that a person can't rightly come to a judgement becaue of the risk of being wrong (which I don't believe to be very big in this case). I also think the human body is more resilient than people give it credit for.

i don't give a fuck for your caveats. if someone is lying at the side of the street or whatever, and they're visibly beaten or injured, you get help. you don't weigh up morality, medical possibilities or the victim's criminal record. you get help.

to do otherwise is the act of a cunt, frankly

Dubversion said:
i don't give a fuck for your caveats. if someone is lying at the side of the street or whatever, and they're visibly beaten or injured, you get help. you don't weigh up morality, medical possibilities or the victim's criminal record. you get help.

Here here!

The attitude on here beggars belief.

Dubversion said:

You'd think so. I guess some people around here have been very hardened by life.

Dubversion said:
god, you're dreadful at this aren't you, to the point where arguing with you is like trying to staple jelly to a wall. absolutely pointless..

At no point have I accused you of not being able to understand, the problem is you with your moralising attitude, you asked me to explain I did.

I'm right you're wrong, for ever :p

snadge said:
At no point have I accused you of not being able to understand, the problem is you with your moralising attitude

so you believe that leaving somebody lying in the street whilst injured and doing nothing to help - even a phone call to an ambulance - is a matter of some kind of relative morality?

snuffyzee said:
Well if you're going to follow that line of thought, best not to ever help anyone in distress - after all who knows what they've done?

Best to turn a blind eye then eh?

:rolleyes:

I'm not saying I agree , but I wonder how many people would turn a blind eye IF they knew.

Dubversion said:
so you believe that leaving somebody lying in the street whilst injured and doing nothing to help - even a phone call to an ambulance - is a matter of some kind of relative morality?

did I say that, you could point that quote out to me please.

oddworld said:
I'm not saying I agree , but I wonder how many people would turn a blind eye IF they knew.
Yes but with respect oddworld that really isn't the question is it? dirtysanta's problem with this guy is that he is a car clamper - not a kid fiddler.
I understand that he's your mate but if you don't agree with what he's done then don't try to justify it.

shakes head

My God I wish some people on here actually lived in the real world sometimes.

You're all bogged dpwn by political correctness and compassion that you cant see wood from the trees.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all just 'get on' and other BS like that.

Do what you like - just cos you see someone beaten on the floor doesn't mean you should help them does it if all they have ever been to you is a cunt?

snuffyzee said:
Yes but with respect oddworld that really isn't the question is it? dirtysanta's problem with this guy is that he is a car clamper - not a kid fiddler.
I understand that he's your mate but if you don't agree with what he's done then don't try to justify it.

I've said I would have called the police , I'm not saying I agree , I am trying to look at all sides of the coin and yes he is my mate , dosnt mean I wont tell him when he is the wrong. :rolleyes:

enough of this children :mad:

what DS did in the circumstances was understandable

but ultimately wrong :)

glad that's sorted. i'm off for some nice cheap fitou, i can highly recomend it. is the offy's got any left ;)

dirtyfruit said:
enough of this children :mad:

what DS did in the circumstances was understandable

but ultimately wrong :)

glad that's sorted. i'm off for some nice cheap fitou, i can highly recomend it. is the offy's got any left ;)

this I agree with

zenie said:
My God I wish some people on here actually lived in the real world sometimes.

You're all bogged dpwn by political correctness and compassion that you cant see wood from the trees.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all just 'get on' and other BS like that.

Do what you like - just cos you see someone beaten on the floor doesn't mean you should help them does it if all they have ever been to you is a cunt?

Yeah, principles can be a bitch, huh?

zenie said:

shove your political correctness up your arse. it's COMMON FUCKING DECENCY, no more.

fuck me, there's some callous pieces of shit on this fucking site.

oddworld said:
I've said I would have called the police , I'm not saying I agree , I am trying to look at all sides of the coin and yes he is my mate , dosnt mean I wont tell him when he is the wrong. :rolleyes:
Fairy nuff. Just thought it was detracting from the case in point to start talking about 'what if it were a paedophile lying there'.

I really don't care if he's a clamper, a tax inspector or a fucking martian. If someone is in trouble and all it takes is a phone call to the ambulence service, not doing so makes you a even bigger cunt than they could possibly be.

Fairy nuff. Just thought it was detracting from the case in point to start talking about 'what if it were a paedophile lying there'.

I think it's exactly on point. The iron moral law that's being advanced is that you should help someone who's been injured in all cricumstances, regardless of who they are, but I reckon in the case of most people the rule isn't as iron-clad as they might like to believe.

snadge said:
so fuck, what are you now, my english teacher?

no, but it would be nice to be able to understand your points clearly enough to respond to them. especially in the light of your comments earlier about my failing to understand your posts somehow being my problem.

Fruitloop said:
I think it's exactly on point. The iron moral law that's being advanced is that you should help someone who's been injured in all cricumstances, regardless of who they are, but I reckon in the case of most people the rule isn't as iron-clad as they might like to believe.

But what if it's a Sun Reader who sees a pedatritican from Portsmouth?

Dubversion said:
no, but it would be nice to be able to understand your points clearly enough to respond to them. especially in the light of your comments earlier, about my failing to understand your posts somehow being my problem.

All my points have been perfectly clear, thank you, it is only yourself that seems to be having bother.

BTW if the english lessons are going both ways I rectified your grammer.

Back
Top Bottom