Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Capitalism Isn't Working.

Why should I? It's not something I claimed, I was getting in a crack about a typo, and said as much.

There is something up with "there's a difference between working-class consciousness, political consciousness, and revolutionary consciousness" to my mind; seems like an unnecessary division into external categories you're imposing from an exterior model that exists outside of the lived history.

Why should I? It's not something I claimed, I was getting in a crack about a typo, and said as much.
It's a forum, people share their views. if you feel intimidated by the question, no worries. ;)

There is something up with "there's a difference between working-class consciousness, political consciousness, and revolutionary consciousness" to my mind; seems like an unnecessary division into external categories you're imposing from an exterior model that exists outside of the lived history.
well thank fuck somebody has cleared all that up, at last.:D

It's a forum, people share their views. if you feel intimidated by the question, no worries. ;)

<snip>

Your ability to argue like a cock is a bit intimidating, I do confess. How many moments of my life can I spare in one of your circular online paper sales?

the notion of revolutionary consciousness accept all that. He has a high level of political consciousness, from a fascist viewpoint. But he doesn't have a consciousness of the innate contradictions within capitalist society which cause it to going to boom and slump, for example, and which would be just as inherent in a fascist society. so he has a low level of revolutionary conscious, not a low level of political consciousness.

the thing is though, i think he does. and i think cameron etc do too, but they view it as a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom