Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton Village, Market Row, Pope's Road, Lost In Brixton, Club 414 & Ton Of Brix - Taylor McWilliams and Hondo's Brixton Empire

It's a long time since I read The Grocer... but that seems like an unusually punchy piece.
I think the kickback for Hondo has been coming a long time. The way they've gone about charging into Brixton has really fucked people off and maybe their lies and bullshit about Nour - a shop that represents Brixton better than any of his Brixton Village bullshit - has hit a raw nerve. The fundraiser is now on £11,500. That's incredible.

Interesting that his involvement in the NTIA would suggest he would be keen for nightlife to thrive, but he had no hesitation to buy and close down one of the longest running nightclubs in London, consequently evicting and robbing the owners of their livelihoods and home.

Interesting also to see Lakota's owner on there, when they recently announced they had won the planning permission to knock Lakota down and build students flats and offices on the site.

What? Where is this?

I can't go into detail right now but there ain't 'alf some kickbacks going on against DJ Posh Boy and his US equity backed gang.
Not sure its 100% known its them think SaveNour were careful to say 'it looks like' its them.

Had a look at the new Twitter account. Interesting bunch of followers. Not say they support Hondo. Several journalists from magazines like Vice for example.

Shows how effective the Nour campaign has been.

Looks like genuine twitter account. The link on twitter goes to this press briefing note on Hondo website

Had a look at the new Twitter account. Interesting bunch of followers. Not say they support Hondo. Several journalists from magazines like Vice for example.

Shows how effective the Nour campaign has been.

Looks like genuine twitter account. The link on twitter goes to this press briefing note on Hondo website

Oh, I'll follow them as well but not because I'm supporting them in any way at all.

community statement :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 01.07.57.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 01.07.57.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 01.08.14.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 01.08.14.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 11
1594054801000.png

So Hondo want to create two units out of one in a listed property. Anyone know any more?

*error corrected!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom