Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that there can be bullshit on here around race issues. However, you don't have a monopoly on definitions, and your redefinition of racism here is highly contestable, and I would argue highly unhelpful.

Yeah like men defining sexism I don't fucking think so. Black people decide, define and determine racism and racist.

Not trying to be funny. By his own definition it's true.

The blokes a bigoted fucking prick. Don't know why you're sticking up for him.
Is that what I'm doing? By expecting better or you and others around here?

It's like the Laurie penny thread all over again... Leave it up long enough to draw them in to all the insults levelled at them and then ridicule them for not sussing out what's going on and lashing out.

How do I become Mod? What the process? We need stronger anti racist moderation and more black content. Where and to whom do I apply?

What the fuck happened to this shit?

"We're happy to host lively and robust debate but racists, bullies, sexist oafs, bigots and general all-round irritating arses are not welcome on these boards. Over the top swearing, endless personal attacks and needlessly disruptive conduct is not permitted and posters who continue such behaviour after being asked to stop will be banned. Threads that descend into personal insult-a-thons will be binned"

How many people have been banned? How many for racism? How many black people have been banned?

Lee, instead of worrying about this site (and if you can find the search box at the top right and type in 'rascism' or 'edl' and find the hundreds of anti racist threads in this site), why not vent your ire at some of the top results that appear when you type 'Lee Jasper' into Google.

I was the Great Policing Panjandrum on 7/7, I was I was, honestly. claims Lee Jasper

Lee Jasper Loses It Live Online - Guido Fawkes

Lee Jasper - en-Rightpedia

These are three of the top six results for your name. The other three are your results in the last election, one about a band formed by a chap from Ben Folds Five and the other (the number one result) is your non existing wiki profile

Lee Jasper - Wikipedia

I think you've got more to worry about than this site tbh.

Stronger anti-racist moderation? Really? Serious question: in what way?

Seethe recent shit show of a thread started by Stan to troll me about expressing concern for my black and brown friends in the aftermath of the Berlin attacks. He admitted to having a pop. Was fully abusive on a number of occasions over pages and pages. editor banned him from the thread in the end but not before he trolled me and abused me over and over again. It was obvious from the OP what he was up to but *sigh*

Lee, instead of worrying about this site (and if you can find the search box at the top right and type in 'rascism' or 'edl' and find the hundreds of anti racist threads in this site), why not vent your ire at some of the top results that appear when you type 'Lee Jasper' into Google.

I was the Great Policing Panjandrum on 7/7, I was I was, honestly. claims Lee Jasper

Lee Jasper Loses It Live Online - Guido Fawkes

Lee Jasper - en-Rightpedia

These are three of the top six results for your name. The other three are your results in the last election, one about a band formed by a chap from Ben Folds Five and the other (the number one result) is your non existing wiki profile

Lee Jasper - Wikipedia

I think you've got more to worry about than this site tbh.

Thanks for the advice, but they are not my top six results.

Seethe recent shit show of a thread started by Stan to troll me about expressing concern for my black and brown friends in the aftermath of the Berlin attacks. He admitted to having a pop. Was fully abusive on a number of occasions over pages and pages. editor banned him from the thread in the end but not before he trolled me and abused me over and over again. It was obvious from the OP what he was up to but *sigh*
Oh shit. :( Soz.

Didn't read that thread. Something started by Stan with that title? Best avoided. :facepalm:

Oh shit. :( Soz.

Didn't read that thread. Something started by Stan with that title? Best avoided. :facepalm:

It was directed at me. He admitted that in the OP, in the first few pages and again throughout the thread. Maybe I shouldn't have bit but I did... maybe it's my own fault idk. It would've been nice to have a bit more support though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom