Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from an anonymous little troll spouting bollocks about a racism? Really? Are you sure lol !!!

Lee. For what it's worth, I'm as black as you - based on the heritage you've got on your wikipedia page anyway. I'm sure your Xmas was a blast with your white Irish relatives btw :)

Now, can you please post a link to this thread from your twitter feed?

Lee - can you prove this is actually you by posting a link to this thread from your (approved) twitter account?

You ll see when I post my article
Why is the the skin colour of the mods so important to you? How does it relate to their applying of thr site rules?

Every single person I've asked that happen to be black thinks you are an idiot. I should find a woman that happens to be black to ask. Just in case your raw sexual charisma has had an effect.

Blah, blah blah.....I spoke to black people blak blak blah. they said...blah blah. You don't know any black people, otherwise they'd be here. speaking for themselves.

In any event to be honest the fuck I give about what you say... went that way---->

Why is the the skin colour of the mods so important to you? How does it relate to their applying of the site rules?

I think it's fair enough to ask about representation. Esp since Brixton has such a high amount of black and brown people. If black and brown people aren't represented here (I have no idea of the ethnic make up of the boards) then it's worth asking, and exploring, why that is. I can see though that the way it has been asked has got people's backs up.

You ll see when I post my article

Blah, blah blah.....I spoke to black people blak blak blah. they said...blah blah. You don't know any black people, otherwise they'd be here. speaking for themselves.

In any event to be honest the fuck I give about what you say... went that way---->

I don't know them. But some people in my office happen to be black.

They also are capable of answering questions about you and also don't fee they need you to speak for them.

They aren't on this site as they have better things to do :)

They dont even go Dulwich.

Lee. For what it's worth, I'm as black as you - based on the heritage you've got on your wikipedia page anyway. I'm sure your Xmas was a blast with your white Irish relatives btw :)

Now, can you please post a link to this thread from your twitter feed?

I'll link my thread if and only if, you tell me who you are so I can postively confirm that your are indeed dual ethnicity. Are you the 'mixed race' mod who poster BIG refereed to earlier as not being black?

I'll link my thread if and only if, you tell me who you are so I can postively confirm that your are indeed dual ethnicity. Are you the 'mixed race' mod who poster BIG refereed to earlier as not being black?

Im loving your incapacity to understand what I wrote. Can tell you are a man of the people.

I don't know them. But some people in my office happen to be black.

They also are capable of answering questions about you and also don't fee they need you to speak for them.

They aren't on this site as they have better things to do :)

They dont even go Dulwich.

Liar. Never mind I captured responses to this site on film. They're are no black people up in here precisely because of the fuckery sprouted here is infused with such uniformed and unrestrained white privilege.

Fuck me you're thick. I'm not a mod.

I don't identify as 'dual-ethnicity' because I'm not a racist bigot like yourself. I don't do labels. They're not helpful.

When's this article being posted up? Because there's no point engaging you further if you're not actually Mr Japser.

Liar. Never mind I captured responses to this site on film. They're are no black people up in here precisely because of the fuckery sprouted here is infused with such uniformed and unrestrained white privilege.

I thought you said I was regarded by you as black because of my commitment to fighting racism.

*as you know I don't prescribe to political blackness.

Fuck me you're thick. I'm not a mod.

I don't identify as 'dual-ethnicity' because I'm not a racist bigot like yourself. I don't do labels. They're not helpful.

When's this article being posted up? Because there's no point engaging you further if you're not actually Mr Japser.

I could have guessed as much and as a black man of course Im thick.

There are and I've read their complaints, but very few given Brixton's hyper diversity, strange don't you think?

Can you point me towards the complaints. I'll grant you it can be a difficult place to talk about race issues. I genuinely have no idea of the racial make up of the boards. However, I do suspect that the make up of the site doesn't reflect the make up of Brixton or Lambeth. However, there are members from all over the UK and the world so I'm not sure if it's fair to expect the demographics of the site to match up to Brixton's.

Edit: It would be great to have black mods (if there isn't all ready) I think it would be really helpful in dealing with some of the difficulty interactions around race. Some times things are coded and someone who hasn't experienced racism might not see or understand what is happening. It would be helpful to have people around who are equipped to deal with that.

Last edited:
They will be quoted in my article, search racism and trawl through the site and you will see very similar stuff to that which I've been complaining of here.

Difficult place to discuss racism? Thats a massive understatement, its almost impossible for most people. No wonder black people voted with their feet and avoid. Please don't try and explain our absence by some demographic jiggery pokery.

There are so few black people on here precisely because of the profound ignorance on race issues and the lack of black involvement in volunteering or working for the site.

Its not simply reflecting the racism of the real world, its magnifying that racism. Worse still it clothes itself in the language of progressive liberalism.

They will be quoted in my article, search racism and trawl through the site and you will see very similar stuff to that which I've been complaining of here.

Difficult place to discuss racism? Thats a massive understatement, its almost impossible for most people. No wonder black people voted with their feet and avoid. Please don't try and explain our absence by some demographic jiggery pokery.

There are so few black people on here precisely because of the profound ignorance on race issues and the lack of black involvement in volunteering or working for the site.

Its not simply reflecting the racism of the real world, its magnifying that racism. Worse still it clothes itself in the language of progressive liberalism.
You have no idea how many black people there are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom