Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea how many black people there are here.

Fact is neither do you. I will be launching a public poll on here as part of my article asking for black responses. One can determine from the focus of debates its largely a white man forum and others here have conceded as such. Now fuck off.

Fact is neither do you. I will be launching a public poll on here as part of my article asking for black responses. One can determine from the focus of debates its largely a white man forum and others here have conceded as such. Now fuck off.
Eat shit cuntface.

There are loads of black/poc/non-white posters here.

You're a mixed race racist, yes. Too fucking right you are.

You speak for pretty much nobody and your postings here show that you're delusional.

Fuck off and post your bullshit article.

'Mixed race, racist?' WTF lol hahahahah so much to unpack. Your a gift that just keeps on giving.

You define yourself. First rule of political blackness
And yet you seem to be poopooing the idea that a black person can be racist. That doesn't really add up, does it?

I suggest you look a bit wider around this site before making the grand statements about it that you're making. You're quite a long way off understanding it at the moment.

Also, people who make inconsistent or incoherent arguments tend to get pulled to pieces on here. ;)

What I don't understand is why it's gotten to this level. IMO this shitstorm started because of the bad feeling towards LJ on this thread from Ed and others which included leaving his address up on here and Lee having to ask for it to be taken down repeatedly.... Now what?

What I don't understand is why it's gotten to this level. IMO this shitstorm started because of the bad feeling towards LJ on this thread from Ed and others which included leaving his address up on here and Lee having to ask for it to be taken down repeatedly.... Now what?

He's a corrupt, racist fuckwit. Who bizarrely has implied that the owner of this site is the same.

And yet you seem to be poopooing the idea that a black person can be racist. That doesn't really add up, does it?

I suggest you look a bit wider around this site before making the grand statements about it that you're making. You're quite a long way off understanding it at the moment.

Also, people who make inconsistent or incoherent arguments tend to get pulled to pieces on here. ;)

I'm not poo-ppoing as you say. Im saying its utter fuckery and a common white liberal misconception that black people can be racist in Britain. Ive looked wider about the site an I see the same bullshit as Ive experienced here whenever race issues are mentioned. Thanks for the advice.

I'm not poo-ppoing as you say. Im saying its utter fuckery and a common white liberal misconception that black people can be racist in Britain.
I agree that there can be bullshit on here around race issues. However, you don't have a monopoly on definitions, and your redefinition of racism here is highly contestable, and I would argue highly unhelpful. ETA: It's also inconsistent with your idea that we define ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom