Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Black people don't support you Lee, Black people dont like you Lee. Youre not credible Lee..." Lol its text book...

Bayern midfielder Thiago Alcantara tried to pass the ball to an animated image of Santa Claus on the sideboards during the game against Leipzig last night! He's a £50m-plus player (Alcantara, not Santa, who is of course priceless). Unbefuckinglievable.

ros-griffiths_CROP_500-246x300.jpg

It might be useful if she could explain exactly who she claims to represent or 'lead'(assuming that "community leadership" comprises more than applying for grants).

Noteworthy that the intervention seems to have been designed to bury and divert attention from this issue.

This has to be a troll btw - I would really not like it if he was "real" as surely he would show more awareness?

If it is him - then he's a fucking joke.

This has to be a troll btw - I would really not like it if he was "real" as surely he would show more awareness?

If it is him - then he's a fucking joke.

If you read his twitter feed unfortunately there's very similar themes and a similar tenor. I think it's him.

He's nuts. And he was in charge of race relations in one of the world's great multicultural cities. Unbelievable.

If you read his twitter feed unfortunately there's very similar themes and a similar tenor. I think it's him.

He's nuts. And he was in charge of race relations in one of the world's great multicultural cities. Unbelievable.

I guess...

:D

In one message sent using his City Hall email on an official trip, printed here as it was written, Mr Jasper said: "Happy birthday my gorgeous, wonderful, sexy Kazzi... Darling, I want to wisk you away to a deserted island beach, honey-glase you, [and] let you cook slowly before a torrid and passionate embrace...

"You are indeed greatly loved up, magnifecently appreciated and at the moment sorely missed. Once back, its candles and dinner and a special prezzie from Jamaica." Mr Jasper signed his email: "Your man, General Jasper."

Phwoar. Given the spelling in that little missive I think it's safe to assume we've got the real deal here.

It's bizarre that an anti-racist campaigner could be so nasty, intolerant and bigoted. I'm glad this thread exists; it gives an excellent insight into his character. Given his line of work, I'd assumed he was basically a nice guy.

Oh my days, some are digging deep, way back into the racist archives of evening slandard. How pathetic is that?

I'ts the measure of the sheer desperate and intellectually redundant nature of this site, the overwhelming male, pale and stale posters on this site. Your miserable half baked opinions have mutated though thermal consensus bullshit warming and mutual white male backslapping into high grade fuckery of the worst order.

Meanwhile, the nations racism goes through the roof, racist attacks now returning with a vengeance, our local police services are the most racist they've been for the last 20 years, ethnic cleansing of the borough, youth unemployment above 50%, a Tory Government that promotes racism and division, home to some of the most icon justice campaigns in the UK such as Sean Rigg, a site that black people have virtually boycotted, a site which has no black moderators and a white Editor who infers black activists are racists.

If, as your ashy mouths say, I'm have no support from the black community, then come out from behind your keyboards and take up my offer of public debate.

Of course you wont do that, because as we all know, what miserable little cowards some of you really are. Happy to regurgitate racist propaganda to prosecute your personal agendas.

But don''t worry. I'll have fun with you and this site in the new year.

Im making it my mission to bring black people to this site and to publicly expose its confusion on race issues, its failure to represent Brixton, its refusal to say what are its costs, who gets paid what and who actually funds this site?

Then there is the happy montage of your comments on here, which collated and designed will get the word out. I know some of you think your 'anonymous' so I'll be sure to let people know who are you are and what you really think. '

This site wants a war with me, whilst refusing to respond to my offer of civilised debate, fine lets take it to the people

And thats just for starters. Happy New Year.

Last edited:
Oh my days, some are digging deep, way back into the racist archives of evening slandard. How pathetic is that?

I'ts the measure of the sheer desperate and intellectually redundant nature of this site, the overwhelming male, player and stale posters on this site. Your miserable half baked opinions have mutated though thermal consensus bullshit warming and mutual white male backslapping into high grade fuckery of the worst order.

Meanwhile, the nations racism goes through the roof, racist attacks now returning with a vengeance, our local police services are the most racist they've been for the last 20 years, ethnic cleansing of the borough, youth unemployment above 50%, a Tory Government that promotes racism and division, home to some of the most icon justice campaigns in the UK such as Sean Rigg, a site that black people have virtually boycotted, a site which has no black moderators and a white Editor who infers black activists are racists.

If, as your ashy mouths say, I'm have no support from the black community, then come out from behind your keyboards and take up my offer of public debate.

Of course you wont do that, because as we all know, what miserable little cowards some of you really are. Happy to regurgitate racist propaganda to prosecute your personal agendas.

But don''t worry. I'll have fun with you and this site in the new year.

Im making it my mission to bring black people to this site and to publicly expose its confusion on race issues, its failure to represent Brixton, its refusal to say what are its costs, who gets paid what and who actually funds this site?

Then there is the happy montage of your comments on here, which collated and designed will get the word out. I know some of you think your 'anonymous' so I'll be sure to let people know who are you are and what you really think. '

This site wants a war with me, whilst refusing to respond to my offer of civilised debate, fine lets take it to the people

And thats just for starters. Happy New Year.

Any decent moderator would point out in a debate that EVERYONE knows how the site is funded.

As a second point I said to two people at work on seperate occasions before xmas. "You're a black man. What do you think of Lee Jasper?"
One said you were a "wanker" and the other said you were a "cunt".

Still I was impressed that know who you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom