Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat

I pay my Council Tax by Paypoint.

Looked up the Council website and it said people like me would be written to. I haven't received anything.

Nor does it seem that there is yet a online form to fill in to get 150 rebate.

I pay my Council Tax by Paypoint.

Looked up the Council website and it said people like me would be written to. I haven't received anything.

Nor does it seem that there is yet a online form to fill in to get 150 rebate.
You could try ringing the council tax department of the Lambeth call centre.
They may be able to tell you what the process will be.

You could try ringing the council tax department of the Lambeth call centre.
They may be able to tell you what the process will be.

Website says this:

We will make every effort to write to all households we think should apply for the Council Tax Energy Rebate as soon as the application form is available on our website. You do not need to contact us in the meantime.

Website says this:

We will make every effort to write to all households we think should apply for the Council Tax Energy Rebate as soon as the application form is available on our website. You do not need to contact us in the meantime.

That's that then. I'm still waiting - but Lambeth didn't start my DD until 10th May.
All these lucky people with rebates in their account already probably paid their first instalment on 1st April.

Something happened in brockwell park - large area cordoned off near Tulse hill entrance and several police officers and car there

Maybe people don't realise why it's closed off.
I wonder why they've had to close it all rather than tape some off. It's a pretty big space.

Prob being too cynical but this seems more about stopping the site being turned into flats than saving the pub. Unfortunately having 2 major roads running next to it it’s never going to work imo.

Prob being too cynical but this seems more about stopping the site being turned into flats than saving the pub. Unfortunately having 2 major roads running next to it it’s never going to work imo.

I posted that more in hope than anything. I'll be really surprised if there's a pub there this time next year.

Back
Top Bottom