Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat

Any idea why they’re going to Brixton?
No idea, round here is bit scary there are still little groups of 5-10 hanging out on the road
theyre a bit intimidating tbh...
I don’t think windrush square would accommodate the main procession, maybe they’re off to brockwell

god I hate shit like "dare to think" used against vaccines. yes, yes, because if you just think about it a bit longer man-in-basement you really do know better than all the scientists...

they seem to be big on Jesus. presumably Jesus was anti-vaxx. playing the drums+Jesus cards for Brixton

god I hate shit like "dare to think" used against vaccines. yes, yes, because if you just think about it a bit longer man-in-basement you really do know better than all the scientists...

they seem to be big on Jesus. presumably Jesus was anti-vaxx. playing the drums+Jesus cards for Brixton

lots of st George crosses which I believe alludes to the semen and blood of the son of god...

Is it coincidence they go to Brixton when XR are there and Piers Corbyn turned up at another XR March the other day. Are they targeting them or something?

The 'Jesus was black' squad are outside KFC. Question: are they worse than the anti-vaxxers? How do you rank all the varieties of fuckwit? We have so many now.

The 'Jesus was black' squad are outside KFC. Question: are they worse than the anti-vaxxers? How do you rank all the varieties of fuckwit? We have so many now.
Please get your religions right though.
The Black Hebrew Israelites are not and do not claim to be Christians:

Black Hebrew Israelites are, a New York-based group with a national and international presence as well, including in Newark, NJ. The leader of the group is Nathaniel Ray (aka Bishop Nathanyel Ben Israel). The group’s mission is to spread the Black Hebrew Israelite ideology and to educate black individuals of their true place in society. They are committed to spreading the ideology globally and recruiting as many black individuals as possible. They rely heavily on social media to promote their beliefs, as well as hosting public activities such as marches and Bible readings. They reject Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, specifically calling Jews “the bastards that funded the slave trade.” They blame Jews and other ethnicities for all social ills plaguing black individuals, and claim that acceptance of this ideology and God will free black people. Further, they assert that Jews and white people worship the devil, and white people will become their slaves in Heaven.

via Google

Is it coincidence they go to Brixton when XR are there and Piers Corbyn turned up at another XR March the other day. Are they targeting them or something?
I think this was a big splinter group from the main central london action
and from the number of empty coaches I saw on Brixton road I guess that a lot were going somewhere south to get bussed home, maybe I’m guilty of stereotyping but the majority did not look like London types. Never thought I’d see so many trump banners up the Brixton Road.

Reactions: ash
I think this was a big splinter group from the main central london action
and from the number of empty coaches I saw on Brixton road I guess that a lot were going somewhere south to get bussed home, maybe I’m guilty of stereotyping but the majority did not look like London types. Never thought I’d see so many trump banners up the Brixton Road.

I think they’re def not London types - obvs we have some nutters but these are truly deranged and v brexity.

Reactions: ash
Please get your religions right though.
The Black Hebrew Israelites are not and do not claim to be Christians:

Black Hebrew Israelites are, a New York-based group with a national and international presence as well, including in Newark, NJ. The leader of the group is Nathaniel Ray (aka Bishop Nathanyel Ben Israel). The group’s mission is to spread the Black Hebrew Israelite ideology and to educate black individuals of their true place in society. They are committed to spreading the ideology globally and recruiting as many black individuals as possible. They rely heavily on social media to promote their beliefs, as well as hosting public activities such as marches and Bible readings. They reject Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, specifically calling Jews “the bastards that funded the slave trade.” They blame Jews and other ethnicities for all social ills plaguing black individuals, and claim that acceptance of this ideology and God will free black people. Further, they assert that Jews and white people worship the devil, and white people will become their slaves in Heaven.

via Google
I didn't say they were Christians. :confused: They have a sign saying Jesus was black.

Edit: it was this lot https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/hebre...continue-aggressive-street-preaching-1.488837

Last edited:
I don't know or care. I think they can be safely ignored except when they abuse Jewish people. That's the bit which bothers me. The guy who ranted at the Jewish kids on the tube the other day
I appreciate you have only one ethnic interest as you say - but I found this intriguing document a 2001 PhD dissertation about eugenics and miscegenation in Virginia around 1924. https://scholarworks.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3835&context=etd

Much the most startling information for me was that Marcus Garvey was in effect allied to the anti black racists, because he himself did not approve of bllack people racially mixing with whites, who he regarded as inferior.

I was aware that the Black Muslims - Nation of Islam that is - had this ideology.
Notwithstanding Bob Marley One Love etc Marcus Garvey probably pre-dates Elijah Mohammed.

Now we've got the Black Hebrew Israelites - though these guys seem rather chaoitc. I guess acting out one;s frustrations may be quite harmless - unless of course in Stamford Hill.

Back
Top Bottom