Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Brixton flatshare thread

Best place I have ever lived (after the family homes of course) and wanted to stay forever. Actually the landlady and I had been talking about me buying but the lovely bankers stopped that going ahead :mad:

it's a shame Badgers... something similar happened with us a few years ago - we couldn't buy the rented flat we lived in, but something better came along in the end anyway and I hope it works out that way for you too. And that you guys get somewhere else lovely to live soon.

Should mention that our 3 bed place on Brixton Water Lane will be available end of April or middle of May.

The landlady used an agency to do our viewing but she manages the property and has been fine.
The contracts and referencing will also be done by the agency.

Badger - is your place still available for rent as would be interested in finding out more......

Place is available so PM if interested. Have sent you a PM already lettuce. It is through an estate agent so afraid deposit, referencing, fees and stuff sadly apply. Managed by the landlady and rent paid to her. She is pretty easy going.

3 big bedrooms (1 en-suite and 1 with a mini conservatory)
Kitchen a bit small
Big enough back yard

Right by the Hootananny pub but not noise affected. Place is a bit ramshackle like a lot of conversion flats, plumbing a bit crap and a bit of damp on the basement level. Good sharers place.

Hi! looking for a a double room for a professional, single man in the areas of Brixton and Streatham. It's rather urgent!

Badgers said:
Place is available so PM if interested. Have sent you a PM already lettuce. It is through an estate agent so afraid deposit, referencing, fees and stuff sadly apply. Managed by the landlady and rent paid to her. She is pretty easy going.

3 big bedrooms (1 en-suite and 1 with a mini conservatory)
Kitchen a bit small
Big enough back yard

Right by the Hootananny pub but not noise affected. Place is a bit ramshackle like a lot of conversion flats, plumbing a bit crap and a bit of damp on the basement level. Good sharers place.

Gone. The agents put the price up :( and still had something like 40 people through the door in two hours and a lot of offers at asking price. Place was not even advertised, just the agents waiting list.

Thanks guys. So yeah! Hello Brixton flatshare thread! Me and the wifey are on the hunt, a room in Brixton if possible. Please get in touch, we're both sound as pounds, and gagging to move from our current residence. Get in touch!!!

Sherlock51 said:
Thanks guys. So yeah! Hello Brixton flatshare thread! Me and the wifey are on the hunt, a room in Brixton if possible. Please get in touch, we're both sound as pounds, and gagging to move from our current residence. Get in touch!!!

I advise sleeping changing your avatar :)

Hello

I'm in a nice 4-bed 2-floor flat on the border of Brixton/Streatham. There are two rooms available one from beginning of June, one from possibly earlier. Both rooms are simply furnished and have lovely views over gardens. Unfortunately not available for couples or smokers. The flat gets a lot of light, is quiet, and has great transport connections to central London and elsewhere. If you're interested, or know anyone who might be, the ad is here on MoveFlat.com - with pictures and more details

http://www.moveflat.com/c/393904.htm

Thank-you!

Milly Moo

If anyone is moving out of a decent 3 or 4 bed in Brixton or Herne Hill (ideally between the two) in the next month or so, a heads-up would be very nice - getting a house around here is a nightmare unless you can pop round as soon as it is listed and make an immediate offer. I'm in Herne Hill already and two of my mates are looking to move into the area; we're considering a fourth randomer to keep the costs down.

We want to pay about £600pcm each and two bathrooms would be good if it's a 4 bed. We aren't particularly fussy beyond that. A move-in date after 21 June would be ideal.

Anyone know of any 1-bed flats going in Brixton, to move asap, I would be very interested. Cheers :)
if you're looking for a 1 bed flat (rather than a houseshare/flatshare) and don't want to go the estate agent route, you're better off looking in local shop windows for adverts, e.g. Brixton Wholefoods etc. :)

Friend of mine from south Africa (female, mid/late 20s) is looking for a room to rent in Brixton/London for a month or two only, anytime from now onwards over the summer. Anyone fancy renting their spare room for a month or two? :)

Cousins girlfriend needs a place at £300 a month - anyone got a spare room for a few months while she sorts out getting moe money to pay a realitic london rent

I am a Japanese woman living in France but will soon be moving to London. Brixton is considered cool place and I would like to know if it is hard to find somewhere to live. I would like to share.

Back
Top Bottom