Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1225108792_1212866453_pasty.jpg

So now I know. My pasty was stolen by a senile dwarf.

I don't think you can say this kind of thing on Britain's Leading Underground Anarchist Website.

Only if this site is for champagne anarchists. I've never noticed anything particularly anarchist about it. :D

Although I do think it's about bloody time we had a revolution in the country.

Poundland have packs of Phillips low-energy lightbulbs really cheap, bayonet or edison screw. I got one pack (containing 5 bulbs) of each for £1

The new deli on NPR does piri steak rolls, also has a bar underneath.

Was watching the 17 masked (yup!) hoodied youths on cycles play cat and mouse with the police last night.

There were a couple of riot vans parked up at the bottom of the hill by the council office just now as I came past. Not sure whether it was a convenient mealbreak or whether they're expecting some action.

The new deli on NPR does piri steak rolls, also has a bar underneath.

Was watching the 17 masked (yup!) hoodied youths on cycles play cat and mouse with the police last night.

my b/f saw about 10 kids on bikes on Rush Common near Endymion Road at 4.00am on Saturday.

What on earth are they doing out that late - probably up to no good :D

Or perhaps some people feel that they raise standards and their removal results in a tangible drop in standards....

I've been away, minnie.

did you miss me? :mad:

here:

A third washout summer of flooding, ruined barbecues and soakings. It's official, July was the wettest on record for 50 years! It was the wettest July in history in some places, which registered 389 per cent of the normal monthly rainfall. It rained all bar two days during the month, 42mm on July 2 alone following severe thunderstorms, the highest ever rainfall on record for Dublinhttp://www.independent.ie/topics/Dublin in July. Soft day me arse. Old Moore's Almanac is right, Ireland is going to end up under water.

and we'll be on the West Coast which is even wetter than Dublin :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom