Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the bike racks by M&S/Superdrug - why are they at a diagonal angle like that? There must be some reason. With them diagonal instead of parallel with the buildings the gaps between them are much smaller when the racks are full of bikes so its harder to get through with pushchairs/bags etc. Is it to stop people cycling through easily or something?

It seems that Lambeth and the cops are making an effort to enforce the dispersion zone around Coldharbour Lane and are finally moving the gangs of yoots on.

No doubt it won't last for long, but the peace and quiet, lack of shouting and absence of bottles being smashed sure makes a nice change.

It seems that Lambeth and the cops are making an effort to enforce the dispersion zone around Coldharbour Lane and are finally moving the gangs of yoots on.

No doubt it won't last for long, but the peace and quiet, lack of shouting and absence of bottles being smashed sure makes a nice change.

Lucky you. We have a helicopter on the Hill :D

I'll direct it your way

I've heard that Paulo'z Way (I still can't bear that spelling), the Portuguese deli on the corner of Brixton Hill and New Park Road, got their licence yesterday, so they should be open very soon.

Bring on the custard tarts! :cool::cool:

half-full-glass.jpg

AJ, what do you see here ^^^ half empty / full?

I've heard that Paulo'z Way (I still can't bear that spelling), the Portuguese deli on the corner of Brixton Hill and New Park Road, got their licence yesterday, so they should be open very soon.

Bring on the custard tarts! :cool::cool:

Pastis :mad:;)

anything gets him excited :rolleyes::D

Two Arsenal goals subdued him last night. Notice we turned the volume off so it was all a bit less sports bar? Way to go from now on. Until the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony and then we'll turn the volume up just for you. Oh yeah and the 2010 and 2011 tour de France as well.

Two Arsenal goals subdued him last night. Notice we turned the volume off so it was all a bit less sports bar? Way to go from now on. Until the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony and then we'll turn the volume up just for you. Oh yeah and the 2010 and 2011 tour de France as well.

and any gymnastics for me

and for him of course

I'm loving the new police presence around Coldharbour Lane/Moorlands. No gangs of rampaging yoots out at 3am, no attacks on the supermarket, no street punch ups and no gun shots so far!

I'm loving the new police presence around Coldharbour Lane/Moorlands. No gangs of rampaging yoots out at 3am, no attacks on the supermarket, no street punch ups and no gun shots so far!

How nice for you. Will they go back to hiding in their cars when the kids return to school? :D

I don't think you can say this kind of thing on Britain's Leading Underground Anarchist Website.

I don't think you can say this kind of thing on Britain's Leading Underground Anarchist Website.
Even the darkest hoodie-clad anarchist would soon change their tune if they lived here for a while. It's been running out of control, and last month's shooting and random street violence was the limit.

Even the darkest hoodie-clad anarchist would soon change their tune if they lived here for a while. It's been running out of control, and last month's shooting and random street violence was the limit.

I think you should report your experience on the "All Coppers Are Nice" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom