Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw six people attack one guy in the street. One held his arm while his cowardly chums lined up random kicks and punches, then they jumped in a car and drove off. I don't think the bloke was seriously injured, but WTF: what's wrong with these fucking people?

Is this on Coldharbour Lane again?

I have just thrown a saucepan of water over a couple shagging on my doorstep. The bloke fell over in his scramble to get away. I told him to shut the garden gate on his way out :D He didn't though.

It was cold water. I don't know who it was. The woman was a prostitute I think. Blokey got the brunt. There's been a bit of a spate recently. Steroid boy's Mum has had loads of trouble...limp soggy condoms agogo in her garden of a morning.

I have just thrown a saucepan of water over a couple shagging on my doorstep. The bloke fell over in his scramble to get away. I told him to shut the garden gate on his way out :D He didn't though.

:D

did you feel satisfied after?

I get people pissing and shitting near my flat cos there's a substation next to it and they think we don't look out of our windows - maybe I need a water gun?

My sister's coming in T minus thirty minutes - WHERE THE FUCK CAN YOU PARK IN STOCKWELL?! :mad: I've been wandering round for ages and it's all permit only.

Look! FFS :D

Picture53.png

Thanks Kanda, and lol @ the word smedley.

You haven't censored your street name very effectively...

I like it when people post screenshots because they provide excellent noseyness/stalking material. Eg bookmarks and other open tabs...

images

:hmm:

:D

did you feel satisfied after?

I get people pissing and shitting near my flat cos there's a substation next to it and they think we don't look out of our windows - maybe I need a water gun?
I was chatting to editor in the mods forum (work of vital national importance :hmm: ) and under my window I heard them at it...I sneaked downstairs and quietly into the kitchen, remembered the mop bucket was in the back garden :rolleyes: silently got a saucepan and filled it with cold water, tippy-toed to the front door, flung it open and chucked the water over them.
The element of surprise :D And boy were they surprised! Yes, it was very satisfying indeed and I doubt they'll be back.

The other day I was crossing Tulse Hill to go down Water Lane, and noticed that the driver of a bus waiting at the lights was asleep. I mean, properly asleep. As the lights turned green, cars behind him started beeping - he jerked awake and drove off.

This seems pretty scary to me - this guy's in no fit state to drive. I made a note of the registration number and number of the bus, but haven't done anything about it. Should I get in touch with the bus company?

The other day I was crossing Tulse Hill to go down Water Lane, and noticed that the driver of a bus waiting at the lights was asleep. I mean, properly asleep. As the lights turned green, cars behind him started beeping - he jerked awake and drove off.

This seems pretty scary to me - this guy's in no fit state to drive. I made a note of the registration number and number of the bus, but haven't done anything about it. Should I get in touch with the bus company?

How do you know he wasn't just checking the insides of his eyelids? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom