Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just got home about 12.15 and never saw any commotion. Didn't got that far up though obvs.

Iroko?

did you miss me? :)

Iroko's after Bombay Inn, although funnily enough, I saw a fire engine in NPR last week, and they came onto Brixton Hill and entered Iroko. A keyholder let them in. :hmm:

its not at the bombay inn, and no fire! something happened at the barbers/driving school....not sure what, i walked past just as police were arriving and it was definitely in there.

About 500 hells angels just came past my place on brix high st. fucking excellent. deafening. fuck knows where they were all going.

funeral?

Loads of the buggers. 5 minutes it took for them to pass me on Brixton Hill. I know it took that long as I started filming after 30 seconds.

It was a very bemused looking KFC bus stop. Gonna be a hell of a wake. That would be a fucking party, with respect to whoever died of course.

Where's the funeral then? I thought they must be headed to Brighton for their holidays.

e2a. will it ever end? I'm bored of it now.

Wow... was that a hell's angel's funeral procession? Good few hundred bikes going up Brixton Hill at about 11. Never seen anything like it before. Quite heartening seeing that sort of dedication to one person passing :)

(I completely forgot my camera was in my bag :facepalm: )

I can't. :( I haven't seen the cable to connect to the laptop for yonks.

It would be 4.5 mins of tedium anyway, and everyone would know exactly where I live.

If that cable ever turns up I'll have lots of catching up to do, although I took 3 photos on my holiday as it seems a bit pointless. I'll just steal the BIL's off facebook.

Not of the Hell's Angels, the holiday.

Wow... was that a hell's angel's funeral procession? Good few hundred bikes going up Brixton Hill at about 11. Never seen anything like it before. Quite heartening seeing that sort of dedication to one person passing :)

In 1999 or whenever it was that there was a partial eclipse in London, I was sat on Clapham Common (yes, on Clapham Common, I was new to London, OK :mad:) waiting to see the eclipse, and just as it happened, a Hells Angels type funeral procession appeared, going along one side of the common.

Very eerie.

Oh, I missed it. :(

There was one years ago for a very well known Hells Angel and there were loads of bikes and those 3-wheeler ones as well :cool:

Can't remember the guy's name but he was quite famous in Angel circles apparently

Police cordon on brixton hill at new park road ( from paulos cafe to bombay inn). anyone know whats happened??

Apparently it was a shooting outside the newsagents, just had a police leaflet through my door.... :(
Don't know why it wouldn't be on the local news?

Oh, I missed it. :(

There was one years ago for a very well known Hells Angel and there were loads of bikes and those 3-wheeler ones as well :cool:

Can't remember the guy's name but he was quite famous in Angel circles apparently
oooh, Gerry, he was in the Road Rats iirc. He had a really shonky old crane/diggery thing in the scrapyard on Minet Road that fell on him. I heard the crash and saw the dust cloud from my flat but didn't realise what had happened, because his tottery piles of scrap were always falling over. His funeral was the day of the partial eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom