Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter part 1 (Nov 2006-June 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three plain clothes but official-looking blokes outside My Father's Place (has it closed?) going through a bin liner outside and taking pictures. Most odd.

so how often does that mean they'll appear? :D

Excellent. The 3 is the lynchpin of my travels so will make my life easier.

An urbanite I know (mentioning no names) has downloaded the times that his oyster card is used on his commute and graphed it to check bus reliability. It turns out that the P4 actually runs to its timetable... :D

The 3's never that bad apart from the times when about 4 arrive outside Iceland at once. And did anyone else hear fireworks at midnight last night? :hmm:

What as, a market stall?

Where the Chinese Supermarket is, someone uses a piece of wood which advertises Bradys (or the railway what ever it's called) on it - has a faded picture of the building on it - was meant to take a photo of it... but you know me....:rolleyes::oops:

Wandering in Brockwell Park earlier and noticed Zippos Circus is back. Apparently there's a performing budgie in the line up.

:D
33583416_483706a339.jpg

There sure are a *lot* of police sirens going off right now.

Earlier on the fire brigade had to put out a fire some total moron has started in a post box.

Just seen on London Tonight some live footage of outside the town hall, a 13 year old girl is stuck under a prison van and the whole area is in a right mess, loads of people milling around and the traffic is a nightmare as well.

thanks, wondered why the road was closed off. I'm sadly not surprised those prison vans are very badly driven up and down brixton hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom