Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brighton chat and photos: clubs, bars, recommendations and more

BUMP!!

Any decent shops in Brighton and Hove recommendations please. I'm back in my homeland for a short while in the near future and as long as I lived in the south I still feel like I miss out heaps of really bloody good shops in Brighton, but particularly Hove, cos I usually just do the North Laines and Lanes. Favourite shops are Utility and Infinity Foods and I LOVE Snooper's Paradise. I'm up for visiting Tiger this time but I want more vintage homewares and kitchenalia. Any suggestions pretty please?

Ooooo yes! That's just the sort of place. Thank you! Anyone else got any suggestions?

I think I might have seen somewhere with that sort of stuff on North Road but I was in a bit of a state at the time so I'm not 100% sure about that. [/helpful]

I was down this week for a quick visit. A few photos here:

brighton-seaside-photos-01.jpg

brighton-seaside-photos-03.jpg

brighton-seaside-photos-04.jpg

brighton-seaside-photos-07.jpg

http://www.urban75.org/blog/brighto...d-sun-photos-from-the-the-south-coast-resort/

How many of you living in brighton know that Queen victorier had all the wiring strip out and the organ removed from the Royal Pavillion, the Organ went to Winsdor castle

I spend half my time in Brighton. Love the place but could know it better. Would be good to know about small tucked away bars, intimate music and comedy venues.

Here's my tips....

Restaurants

Fattoa Mano Pizza - Kids eat for free
Neighbourhood pizzerias inspired by Naples, walk-in and takeaway. Only ever wood fired {pipe} Fattoamano

BINCHO YAKITORI - Japanesse
Bincho Yakitori

Holy Phok - Vietnamese
mysite

Curry Leaf Cafe - Indian
CAFE

Pubs

The lion and lobster - Lovely roof terrace
The Lion & Lobster | Pubs in Brighton & Hove

Open House - Our local near London Road station
The Open House

Other

Duke Of Yorks Cinema
Hardly a secret and a chain but tickets for kids films are only £2 on Saturday morning and they have activities before the film. Its a lovely cinema. Reminds me of The Ritzy in Brixton
Picturehouses - Cinema listings for Duke Of Yorks

Last edited:
I would recommend VIP pizza for pizza, The Basketmakers for traditional pub, La Choza for mexican, Brighton Beer Dispensary for excellent beer, Bison Beer if you can afford slightly eye watering prices for a wide selection of bottled and canned beer and Planet India for Indian.

Curry Leaf is good. Chilli Pickle I think is better. Planet India is OMFG I need to go back to Brighton to eat there again!

It has an exellent bomb factory. We love it so much we keep on going back.
400220.jpg

big up 88crew*where the fuck are you?(IM`s)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom