Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brexit

Fairdeal

Good to see we are coming out and all car imports stopped from the EU to the UK only cars built in the UK will go on Sale time we stopped the subsidised cars for the EU by paying high prices in UK.
Pity we are not more French like and blockade the things that we are over charged for by the EU
Beaten down the hatches only buy from rest of the world what we need.

Good to see we are coming out and all car imports stopped from the EU to the UK only cars built in the UK will go on Sale time we stopped the subsidised cars for the EU by paying high prices in UK.
Pity we are not more French like and blockade the things that we are over charged for by the EU
Batten. Beaten is different

I have a few spare .s. I give you two for free to put after 'Sale' and 'EU'.
There you go: . .

I really don't think you have much of a clue about modern manufacture and assembly processes

Go live in France, then. You have freedom of movement... oh, wait

which cars would those be?

ready to rock n roll again

F769A3D3-C9C2-44D1-BDCA-6174C6BE2106.jpeg

Hi Marty1 ! waves

Once upon a time there was a vicious gangster. He exploited people all over the city and everyone knew not to fuck with him. Then came the gang war with the eastside. He threw everything he had at it and although coming out the winner, he was a spent force. The westside gang was the new power in town - they'd profited nicely from our antihero's troubles. His crews drifted away from him and when the eastside bosses formed a new cartel they were calling him 'the poor man'. There was nothing for it but to hook up with the eastsiders - those westside swindlers weren't to be trusted, even though they'd worked for him back in the day. He came up with some tasty financial scams which kept the moolah flowing, so the eastside cartel were happy to keep him around, even though he was surly and resentful. But the thought kept troubling him - should he really be running with this dysfunctional bunch of clowns? Then busts came across the city which hit all the gangs. He'd had enough. "Fuck you" he blurts out to the eastsiders, "I'm going my own way, but I want a fair cut". "Sure" says the cartel with a crooked smile, "we'll see you right". But he knows they won't just let him walk away. He'd hoped to run some jobs with the westside gang, but they were suddenly looking less friendly. Will he cut a deal with the cartel, or will he hit the mean streets hoping to make it on his own? Find out this weekend in the next installment!

Once upon a time there was a vicious gangster. He exploited people all over the city and everyone knew not to fuck with him. Then came the gang war with the eastside. He threw everything he had at it and although coming out the winner, he was a spent force. The westside gang was the new power in town - they'd profited nicely from our antihero's troubles. His crews drifted away from him and when the eastside bosses formed a new cartel they were calling him 'the poor man'. There was nothing for it but to hook up with the eastsiders - those westside swindlers weren't to be trusted, even though they'd worked for him back in the day. He came up with some tasty financial scams which kept the moolah flowing, so the eastside cartel were happy to keep him around, even though he was surly and resentful. But the thought kept troubling him - should he really be running with this dysfunctional bunch of clowns? Then busts came across the city which hit all the gangs. He'd had enough. "Fuck you" he blurts out to the eastsiders, "I'm going my own way, but I want a fair cut". "Sure" says the cartel with a crooked smile, "we'll see you right". But he knows they won't just let him walk away. He'd hoped to run some jobs with the westside gang, but they were suddenly looking less friendly. Will he cut a deal with the cartel, or will he hit the mean streets hoping to make it on his own? Find out this weekend in the next installment!

beautiful

Yeah, just deeper into recession we go. Millions of ordinary working class people suffering while the likes of Rees Mogg profit hugely from it. Great stuff eh? :rolleyes:

There's something almost charmingly arcane about someone thinking that neoliberal corporations declare any fealty towards nation states.

Was he called GlamourHawk, by chance?

Rite on pal, we need are fish back as well, start making things again like austin allegros

Back
Top Bottom