Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brexit or Bremain - Urban votes

EU

• Brexit

• Bremain

• Abstain

Results are only viewable after voting.
It shouldn't be about endorsing a side though. Do you want to stay in or leave the EU? It doesn't matter who is 'leading' the different campaigns.
yeh but it's shit to stay in and it's shit to leave so for me it comes down to who wants what and unless you can produce wankers to match ids, galloway, farage, johnson on the stay side then i vote to stay

My mother will start to worry.
85253.jpg

The factory is being re-oganised - we have no worker autonomy or any organisation. So we def should not look for what's best for us in this situation but what's best for the boss - because....well what? And other bosses. To keep the bosses going.

An out vote presents a problem for the bosses - local, nationally and europe wide. How on earth could a UK exit not? Defeat the larger plan leaving it broken leads to breaking the other. All other roads accept neo-liberal victory from the start. They just waffle on about how to deal with it.

The factory is being re-oganised - we have no worker autonomy or any organisation. So we def should not look for what's best for us in this situation but what's best for the boss - because....well what? And other bosses. To keep the bosses going.
Have you even been reading other people's posts on these threads? There is a concern - that's been expressed by many people now - that a tory-dominated UK unconstrained by the EU could lead the UK towards a US-style no-worker-rights situation. There are plenty, like Gove, who openly advocate such positioning and have done for years.

Why don't you address this, instead of making up a load of cobblers that virtually nobody has said?

Have you even been reading other people's posts on these threads? There is a concern - that's been expressed by many people now - that a tory-dominated UK unconstrained by the EU could lead the UK towards a US-style no-worker-rights situation. There are plenty, like Gove, who openly advocate such positioning and have done for years.

Why don't you address this, instead of making up a load of cobblers that virtually nobody has said?
Yes of course i have - did you not read the progressive case for staying in the EU thread? The idea that the EU is constraining attacks on workers rights is a disgusting joke.

We've all got rights now, but no money.

yeh cos *obviously* the tories united on this.

but that was taken six months ago and influenced by Greece being screwed, not like now when far important factors like can i be on the same side as Galloway, Farage and Boris Johnson have come to the floor:rolleyes:

Greece still seems screwed to me.
I was suprised when post-waterboarding tspiras and co were re-elected. Its in the turnouts. From one of greece's highest turnouts to one of its lowest. However many x million people shown plainly how much their democracy is valued by the eu institutions

I was suprised when post-waterboarding tspiras and co were re-elected. Its in the turnouts. From one of greece's highest turnouts to one of its lowest. However many x million people shown plainly how much their democracy is valued by the eu institutions

It's not like the EU hasn't got form: Irish referendum. French referendum, ignoring the ECI over TTIP....

Back
Top Bottom