Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Breakfast cereals et al

what? what are these things?
Oh my dear lord, you MUST try them. Booths have been selling them, and my local market. I think Asda do, also (not 100% sure on that one). They taste super, candy floss sweet. I give you my word.

Oh and Mango grapes and strawberry grapes, but the candy floss trounce them both.

i don't know if you're high on life, or high on fruit juice. but i will have examining tesco's closely next time i'm up there.

i don't know if you're high on life, or high on fruit juice. but i will have examining tesco's closely next time i'm up there.
I'd post a link, but the most recent article on Google is from the Daily Fail, and I refuse to give their website a hit. I'm high on...nature... :hmm:

I actually think grapes are sweet enough as it is.
Obvs I would try the candy floss ones for the sake of trying them but the point is, even if they are super sweet they will not replace the need for the occasional maoam bar or haribo.

I generally only eat cereal these days when I've got the munchies. There is something incredibly satisfying about a big bowl of Cinnamon Crunch with ice cold milk.

Or Weetabix with warm milk and honey if it's freezing outside.

I generally only eat cereal these days when I've got the munchies. There is something incredibly satisfying about a big bowl of Cinnamon Crunch with ice cold milk.

Or Weetabix with warm milk and honey if it's freezing outside.
Cereal and the munchies does seem to be some sort of sacred combo. Those posh Crunchy Nut cluster things are very moreish (like crack). Although to be fair all Crunchy Nut products are lovely, thanks to big three; sugar, brown sugar and honey. Damn you Mr.Kellog :mad:

Back
Top Bottom