Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boomtown 2023 anyone?

mx wcfc

Is anyone else going to Boomtown this year? Can't see a thread....

Not sure why we're going, but we are. It was actually mrs mx's idea but now she's getting cold feet. It's 10 mins drive away, we got "cheap" local residents tickets, and it's probably not going to happen again. mrs mx's mate will be there, doing "welfare" with her happy clappy christian lot, so we have someone else to talk to, and I hope to catch up with chainsawjob .

I've been through the line up and anticipate spending a lot of time in Hanger 161 where the punk bands are on. Will try to catch The Prodigy, obv, and will have to watch Sister Sledge with mrs mx.

I got a Sunday-only ticket. Don't know much about the line up so will probably walk around and see a bit of everything. Fun to arrive fresh on Sunday with a bag of cold beers while around are trashed from the weekend.

I got a Sunday-only ticket. Don't know much about the line up so will probably walk around and see a bit of everything. Fun to arrive fresh on Sunday with a bag of cold beers while around are trashed from the weekend.

The Prodigy are headlining.

Quite an experience for us oldies. Nice vibe. Lots going on. There was enough going on on the punk stage for me to enjoy it.

Could have done without the walk up the hill to the campsite, and kids playing music at 5 in the morning, but hey ho.

Plus home by 9.30 this morning.

I've just woken up from a two hour doze on the sofa :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom