Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BNP membership list has been put online.

I am happy to e-mail the word version (4.5mb) to anyone that wants it, just PM an e-mail address.

I hope to have the PDF & Excel versions available soon too. :cool:

Answer for what exactly?

You chaps have already shown yourselves up for what you are....

Oh please, you're scraping the barrel now.

If you want to be an appeaser of fascism, then you go ahead. Bury your head in the sand and hope that the likes of Nick Griffin and his fellow travellers don't come after you at some future point.

Personally, I'd rather not take that chance.

Oh please, you're scraping the barrel now.

If you want to be an appeaser of fascism, then you go ahead. Bury your head in the sand and hope that the likes of Nick Griffin and his fellow travellers don't come after you at some future point.

Personally, I'd rather not take that chance.

LMAO "appeaser".

Good luck kiddo.
:D

Thanks to those that have sent me the different versions, which I am happy to e-mail to anyone that wants them.

Just PM with an e-mail address and state which version or versions you would like – available as PDF, Excel or Word.

I’ll be going off line soon, but will continue to forward the lists tomorrow.

In other words, you don't have an answer so you're going to make snide little digs in the hope that I'll start frothing at the mouth and banging on about armed struggle and a campaign of indiscriminate bloodshed. Not going to work, I'm afraid.

I see a place for properly planned and organised militant anti-fascism, yes. But the emphasis is on the 'properly planned and organised' part, not some wild campaign of kicking arses unless there's a definite strategic and tactical gain to be made from it.

And I make no apologies for that.

But do you consider the leaking of these details part of a "properly planned and organised" and "sensible" strategy - the type of strategy you are in favour of?

Thanks to those that have sent me the different versions, which I am happy to e-mail to anyone that wants them.

Just PM with an e-mail address and state which version or versions you would like – available as PDF, Excel or Word.

I’ll be going off line soon, but will continue to forward the lists tomorrow.

As a matter of interest, for what reason are you willing to spend time expediating the distribution of this information?

Retired hotel housekeeper. Certs in skin/nail care. Hobbies: sewing crafts, knitting, animal welfare, military history

Nice to see the master race need a manicure and a woolly jumper before world domination. See, they're human too!

But do you consider the leaking of these details part of a "properly planned and organised" and "sensible" strategy - the type of strategy you are in favour of?

As I said before, and if you'd bothered to click on the Guardian link I posted previously, you'd know that even the BNP themselves are blaming disgruntled former employees. Like I said, people holding positions of trust within the BNP are hardly likely to be militant anti-fascists, now are they? So what's your point exactly?

It wasn't, as far as we know, militant anti-fascists, or even anti-fascists at all, come to that, who leaked this information. That said, an intelligence goldmine like this comes along very rarely and we'd be fools not to make as great a use of it as we can.

Back
Top Bottom