Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Billionaires are evil

And it was pointed out why that was and it ended up being a discussion in migration.Please do not accuse me of racism because I provided links that you didn't like!
I am accusing you of xenophobia/racism beacuse of the link you posted and the spurious claim it made. It is all rather obvious and if you don't like it then don't post links that can easily be debunked as having an agenda with just little research.

krtek a houby post is entirely relevant to the thread, drawing attention to the fact that the death of a very rich man gets far more reportage that the many deaths of refugees at sea. Conversely many of your replies are completely off-topic and displaying an obvious agenda namely xenophobia/racism.
You think something that happens regularly is more newsworthy than something that happens once? I have news for you about…erm… news.

Both events have their place in the news, the yacht story was unique and unusual, so of course it made the news, and every time there has been a tragedy in the channel it has been on the news, not able to give names for reasons already mentioned. It would be good if some posters weren't accused of racism everytime the migrants are discussed

Both events have their place in the news, the yacht story was unique and unusual, so of course it made the news, and every time there has been a tragedy in the channel it has been on the news, not able to give names for reasons already mentioned. It would be good if some posters weren't accused of racism everytime the migrants are discussed
It would be good if some posters didn't go running to teacher every time their feelings got hurt.
Maybe you'll slot in with the others who do this.

It would be good if some posters didn't go running to teacher every time their feelings got hurt.
Not about hurt feelings- it's about what is acceptable and some of those posts were ban able on most forums.Clearly there is much greater leeway given on this one!

If any posts need reporting it's the ones linking to known hard-right racist organisations like fucking Migration Watch. Might as well link Lawrence's Fox's Twitter as evidence.
The destroying of documents in the manner described has been mentioned on news programmes and other media. Are you saying they are all wrong ?

It's not about hurt feelings-, it's about what is decent and acceptable on a forum, and some posts go way beyond that. I've been on lots of forums, and most are well moderated, while still allowing for different views, showing you don't have to have a potty mouth to make your point!

The destroying of documents in the manner described has been mentioned on news programmes and other media. Are you saying they are all wrong ?
I'm saying Migration Watch exists to pump anti-migrant lies into the media and the idea that people do it so that they can stretch out their asylum claims is obvious horseshit. I'd trust a poster who has seen the process up close over an overtly racist propaganda outfit.

It's not about hurt feelings-, it's about what is decent and acceptable on a forum, and some posts go way beyond that. I've been on lots of forums, and most are well moderated, while still allowing for different views, showing you don't have to have a potty mouth to make your point!
Urban75 is very well moderated. You tend to get moderated on here for being racist, fascist, misogynist, bigoted, a troll and generally being a dick. What you don't get moderated for is having a "potty mouth" unless said potty mouth involves those same nefarious categories. So, hats off to you for not swearing but it's the above mentioned misdemeanours that'll eventually bring any potential ban hammer down on you. Think on, eh.

Fuck you and fuck your linking to right wing sites. If you can't support your argument without recourse to racists you should consider the nature of your argument

Back
Top Bottom