Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

beatles songs which are actually quite good

You go girl!!

:rolleyes: Your just as sad as the F.U.C.

anyone with half a braincell knows that most Beatles songs are genius musically, their songs brought the world to a standstill, and people who dont get this have something wrong with them.

thats all.

anyone with half a braincell knows that most Beatles songs are genius musically, their songs brought the world to a standstill, and people who dont get this have something wrong with them.

thats all.

I love the Beatles, have done since I was about 13.

But your obvious call out to you know who is sad. :D :D

yeah, people who say they don't like the beatles are just saying it to look cool.

well, some say it to look alternative but its usually backfires because its impossible for most people not to like or probably love a few Beatles songs. Unless there is something wrong with them, which is usually the case with people who dont like the Beatles.

The End.

rather than cos they just don't like the beatles?

have a think about this one dodgepot and see why their claims of dislike are usually flawed to begin with.

and no, this is not aimed at any person. Just Beatle bashers. Its ludicrous, and they are ludicrous, how could you not at least like the beatles??

have a think about this one dodgepot and see why their claims of dislike are usually flawed to begin with.

and no, this is not aimed at any person. Just Beatle bashers. Its ludicrous, and they are ludicrous, how could you not at least like the beatles??

errr because people are different..

well, some say it to look alternative but its usually backfires because its impossible for most people not to like or probably love a few Beatles songs. Unless there is something wrong with them, which is usually the case with people who dont like the Beatles.

The End.

oh fuck off and die

ffs. shit off cheesy - this is a thread about beatles songs we like. can't you read? does the same fucking argument have to be repeated in every fucking beatles fucking thread for fucking ever?

ps. you're a moron.

Fixing A Hole, has that been mentioned yet?

Otherwise: Here Comes the Sun, Golden Slumbers, Tomorrow Never Knows, Ticket To Ride, Doctor Robert, And Your Bird Can Sing, Something.

ffs. shit off cheesy - this is a thread about beatles songs we like. can't you read? does the same fucking argument have to be repeated in every fucking beatles fucking thread for fucking ever?

ps. you're a moron.

can you express yerself without using expletives?:rolleyes:

the reason is cos its mad for a thread to be titled 'Beatles songs that are actually quite good' as if the most legendary band of all time mostly wrote shit songs.

The Beatles are the exception to every rule about bands, imo, because their appeal is pretty much universal, most people accept this, and that is why they were the best band of all time paving the way for everyone else. The fact that they wrote loads of outstanding songs is kind of a given that the whole planet usually agrees on, apart from some weirdos who dont 'get' them.

How anyone wouldnt like songs like I am the Walrus, Revolution, and Here Comes the sun is beyond my understanding and thats why the peeps who go on about not liking a band of this songwriting magnitide are facking weird. : P

Theres nothing uncool about loving the beatles.Nothing. And yer a bit odd if you claim not to like them. Try playing some of those songs above to a group of people and listen to some doofus ranting, theyd sound like an idiot. Theres nothing uncool about liking the Beatles.Grow up people!:rolleyes:

The Beatles are the exception to every rule about bands, imo, because their appeal is pretty much universal, most people accept this, and that is why they were the best band of all time paving the way for everyone else.

Even the Beatles got bored of the universal focus on the Beatles.

John and George in particular didn't believe they were the best band of all time if you read their interviews. John always rated the early rock'n'rollers much higher. He dismissed large parts of the Beatles work as 'crap', and towards the end of the 70s was thinking of re-recording some of his own songs that he thought had been 'vandalised' by the Beatles.

can you express yerself without using expletives?:rolleyes:

the reason is cos its mad for a thread to be titled 'Beatles songs that are actually quite good' as if the most legendary band of all time mostly wrote shit songs.

The Beatles are the exception to every rule about bands, imo, because their appeal is pretty much universal, most people accept this, and that is why they were the best band of all time paving the way for everyone else. The fact that they wrote loads of outstanding songs is kind of a given that the whole planet usually agrees on, apart from some weirdos who dont 'get' them.

How anyone wouldnt like songs like I am the Walrus, Revolution, and Here Comes the sun is beyond my understanding and thats why the peeps who go on about not liking a band of this songwriting magnitide are facking weird. : P

Theres nothing uncool about loving the beatles.Nothing. And yer a bit odd if you claim not to like them. Try playing some of those songs above to a group of people and listen to some doofus ranting, theyd sound like an idiot. Theres nothing uncool about liking the Beatles.Grow up people!:rolleyes:

shut the fuck up, you ignorant twat

John always rated the early rock'n'rollers much higher. He dismissed large parts of the Beatles work as 'crap', and towards the end of the 70s was thinking of re-recording some of his own songs that he thought had been 'vandalised' by the Beatles.

John was binging hard and never was the best judge of things. We've heard Yoko's contributions to pop music only because of John.

yoko's stuff is ace though! walking on thin ice is a stone cold classic. :cool:

the one thing i'm really grateful to lennon for ....

i really like

in my life

did anyone mention this, they probably did but this thread is 5 pages long, so i didn't read all the pages

in my life is a really good song to listen to when you travel or change job or change house

i like to put it on as i pack and remember people i met and things i did

Back
Top Bottom