Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bearded Theory 2016, Thursday 26th - Sunday 29th May

Bringing my own beard.

Halfway through the "selection" phase of packing. Saving the "panicked stuffing into rucksack" phase for tomorrow morning.

don't forget your beard William..got our knitted ones from about 6years ago..?

Beard packed for Bearded! We're about to set off ... a bit later than planned but whatever.

Weather today looks better and chances for avoidance of mudbath over the weekend looking more positive :cool:.

Laters all :)

I still don't have a car.

I've got a heap of stuff but I can't really complete packing until I have something to put it in.

*sigh*

Just out of the shower and had a one hour warning from best mate Mogden. I suspected it might be an early collection!

Time for just a quick one at the Tap. Marble Pint.

70087af6f31cfc3d77bef95ba72e3956.jpg

amazing time!!! drinkin' beer in the hot sun, friendly people, happy vibes, didn't want it to end! my new favourite band when drunk at least is the Barsteward Sons of Val Doonican (thought PiL were crap tho)

That was rather good. Can't complain about the weather. I have come back with an actual sun tan!

Good to catch up with wiskey and Moose after a far too long a break. Nice to meet you too, Jo. William, Debs and rich! - you were all on form. ;)

Good dress-rehearsal for the big G in a few short weeks. :D I just need to fix the tent, order some more socks, oodles of booze and possibly a decent camping pillow.

whilst this is probably true our need is quite pressing as when I took the current one down the poles came out in several bits

Back
Top Bottom