Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bearded Theory 2016, Thursday 26th - Sunday 29th May

OOOOooo bonus! A mash up of the huge Bar-Steward performance on the Woodland Stage, the best thing I saw all weekend, and I am in shot with the rest of my crew at 3 minutes 30 seconds. That was a nice surprise!

yeah, i'm in that video as well (fame!) have to say some of their lyrics are well dodgy tho, on closer inspection :(

Had a wonderful week at the Bearded site during the build and the festival. Best weather ever and had such a relaxing time during the weekend lazing around in the sun catching a few bands and not being too stressed about running around seeing them all. Went vegie for most of the weekend too and had some lovely food. Didn't even drink all that much! :D

Didn't even drink all that much! :D

Can't say the same at all, but then it was Thornbridge ... as well as our own supplies :oops: :D

We had a cracking time. Bearded really was owed a warm and sunny one after all the cold ones of recent years.

We saw a zillion acts that we loved. Literally a zillion :p

That new Convoy Cabaret tent had a fair few .... it was right on the way back to our van (parked not far off) so ideally located.

We love the Woodland stage as well. Beans on Toast there to close the weekend on Sunday night was a joy, he was right on form last year.

We'll certainly be back next year and I hope plenty of all of you will be as well :cool:

Back
Top Bottom