Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

day's like these really show up that Keaveny's just a comedian / presenter.
Ravenscroft on the other hand has a knowledge and passion for music that shines through everything he does. it'll be a sad day if the station ever lose him.

Yeah that's fair. I don't mind Keaveny but I guess he's usually carried by the playlist as you say. Good point.

He gave me one of the funniest moments I ever heard on radio. I just need to remember the song he used for it and I'll share. Proper belly laugh/tears.

6Music going Heart FM turned out better than they'd assumed, I think. Bet they revisit it again, perhaps through a more "characteristic" lens.

Fucking hell, how long are they going to drag this out? i'd like to see how Keaveney copes with this. :D
Yeah I thought someone had tuned my radio to R4 for a prank. Nope, turns out all music is banned so some rentagobs can ramble on about that dead guy.

Fucking hell. I've tuned in once every 15 mins or so to see if there's any actual music but no. They've gone from magic fm to daily mail fm in the space of a week.

at least have a theme show on or something.

edit: actually suggestions for that please. ive got Keaveny in my pocket.

If he starts his show with the Sid James laugh I will also die.

He's got to be on in a few minutes. I can't wait for this. I'm actually going to stay tuned in to see how handles this particular hospital pass.

Back
Top Bottom