Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

Inadvertently turned it on now. By God it's fucking awful. She sounds like the kind of middle class twat that would get a slot at the Big Chill festival in the Mindfulness tent or whatever.

I don't mind her. Her taste in music suits me. But she does have a funny voice. I read an opinion somewhere that she sounds like she's still coming down from a 90s Groove Armada gig. Bout right. :D

Well Steve Lamaq clearly has gone for a long and really massive shit- or an emergency 6 music meeting cus he is just playing the whole of Orbitals 'Green' album.

Well Steve Lamaq clearly has gone for a long and really massive shit- or an emergency 6 music meeting cus he is just playing the whole of Orbitals 'Green' album.

They're doing one classic album a week. Not at all like Tim Burgess' Listening Party. oh no. Last week was Madness.

SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN!

I usually like Nemone, she plays some decent stuff on her evening show but this is very fucking irritating.

I agree. I was annoyed that it wasn't Mary Ann, but I thought OK, I normally like Nemone when she covers morning. Her afternoon has been shit. And the breathing moments have been fuck the fuck off. She followed it the other day with a tune that was so painful to listen to, even if you had relaxed, your shoulders would have been up against you head in about 10 seconds.

I like a bit of Prince as much as the next person, but Hobbs is like a dog with bone. Yes, we know you played 4 hours of Prince last week.. For balance, I don't think the station should play another Prince track for the rest of the month, and she just played one that must at least have been 10 minutes in length. :mad:

aren't these events days usually pushed on them by the station rather than the presenters' choice?
like the constant plugging for BBC Sounds. they're probably as bored of plugging it as you are, but some exec has a target for how many people get on the listen again service to check out Sign o the Time day

Back
Top Bottom