Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

Someone make those two jabbering cunts Radcliffe and Maconie shut the fuck up and play some fucking music. I keep turning off the sound while they've spouting shit but increasingly they're still talking their same smug shit minutes later. And fuck their Radio One sound effects. Cunts.

Someone make those two jabbering cunts Radcliffe and Maconie shut the fuck up and play some fucking music. I keep turning off the sound while they've spouting shit but increasingly they're still talking their same smug shit minutes later. And fuck their Radio One sound effects. Cunts.

I have 6 on a lot but these two are not good at all, I have to turn them off.
On a more positive note, this is on this Sunday,

The Story of Misty in Roots - BBC Radio 6 Music

Saw them for the first time at Sheffield Leadmill, brilliant, memorable night with our young un, one of the best times we had together. I still can't believe he is no longer with us, will listen and raise a glass.

Meh, they bring the odd laugh and at that time where most people are listening at work I can take it. Better than Lauren Lavergne who doesn't bring laughs or good music. Niemh (?) who fills in for her from time to time is far better.

Nemone?? Whenever she is on instead of Shaun Fucking Keavney in the morning the start to my day is much happier.

That's her. Guessing she has a regular show I never hear but give her Lauren's slot and I'd be happy.

On a side note, fuck off Guy Garvey. 6Music seems to exist to bolster his career.

That's her. Guessing she has a regular show I never hear

Saturday 00:00am Bit of a boring voice, but she actually plays a lot of good dance/electronic music. Kind of where I need to go for my dance music fix. Last time I tried the radio one dance shows the music was decent but the presenter(s) were giggling like school kids during every link.

Lucky us, today Guy Garvey has been replaced by the incredibly uncharismatic John Grant. He's playing some decent music (which tbf GG does too) but his between song patter consists of either "I've been listening to that one a lot lately" or "I haven't heard that one in a while".

Wfh today so have caught some daytime 6 for the first time in ages. Radcliffe and Maconie first tune: Blue Monday. I'm having a timeslip moment to countless hausfrau afternoons when all they seemed to play was this and bloody London Calling.

Fucking hell this Bobby Friction bloke is playing some utter shit. He's even had people message him and tell him so!

I think Lauren Lavern needs a sidekick to bounce off and add some variation, her shows are so repetitive, one show she said 'People's Playlist' about 33 times,
her attempts at humour just result in tumbleweed moments, her accent is a tad annoying, especially in the stupid f**king voices she does.
Saying that I am gutted I have to turn her off cos she does play some decent music.

I think Lauren Lavern needs a sidekick to bounce off and add some variation, her shows are so repetitive, one show she said 'People's Playlist' about 33 times,
her attempts at humour just result in tumbleweed moments, her accent is a tad annoying, especially in the stupid f**king voices she does.
Saying that I am gutted I have to turn her off cos she does play some decent music.
And dump this ludicrous 'biorhythms' bollocks, ffs.

She just asked a bloke who spent 15 minute explaining why he chose 3 songs for his family and the story behind each one if 'his family is very important in his life?'.

Back
Top Bottom