Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

It is not usually my bag but I caught some 6 music the other day after doing a station hunt. There was a Welsh DJ doing a programme about the Buena Vista Social
Club - great.

I like Radcliffe but it's undeniable that the chat/music ratio needs to be reversed. The other day he even said "A couple of hours of chat with the odd tune thrown in" or something and I thought "Yeah, you're not fucking wrong."

I wouldn't even mind that so much, but the radio 2 cunts don't do good chat. They don't let the guest speak. Theres a woman who comes on to d the music news- they call her alcopops or something- she can barely get a word in edgeways because of their dadjoke bantz. I'm suprised she hasn't snapped and garroted maconie with a speaker cable yet

Really enjoying the stuff that's being played by Vic Galloway right now. Well, most of it.

Yeah, he's okay. Better than Lamacq going on and on and on about the Blur vs Oasis battle of 20 years ago throughout the week anyhow. NO-ONE GIVES A SHIT! :facepalm::mad: (And I'm sure he went on about it last year too.)

Don't much like the smooooooooth jazzy stuff that's being played right now by whoever the somewhat charisma challenged DJ who's on now.

Not quite sure why she's so gushing and "thrilled to bits" to have the distinctly average Soulsavers in session.

Back
Top Bottom