Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

I enjoyed Deb Grant's selection earlier. For context, I was making a curry whilst slightly hungover and it was pitched just right.

I’m not usually a massive fan of Huey Lewis but his show was excellent today.

I’m over all the adverts for Prodigy day on Sounds. It was mildly diverting on the day but my patience is wearing thin now.

Also does that Mary Anne Hobbs compare every song to motorcycle tricks? Heard just two songs of her show on two different days and both times she did.

After years casting aspersions at it, I now really enjoy the 6 music weekday schedule from Chris Hawkins to Steve Lamacq, but the one I always switch off is Mary Ann Hobbes, I really can't bear her. It's great when she's on holiday and they get Jamz Supernova to fill in

Craig Charles has been off this week with some other bloke doing his slot and the three tunes today were chosen by the singer from Suede if I remember rightly. I think!

Oh. That changes things!

Craig Charles has been off this week with some other bloke doing his slot and the three tunes today were chosen by the singer from Suede if I remember rightly. I think!

Yeah it's Chris Hawkins who sits in for Craig Charles regularly and yeah the singer from Suede picked the three tunes. One of his others was a Fall track that Michael Clark used to perform ballet to, which worked really well somehow. His other tune was Holiday In The Sun.

Back
Top Bottom