Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC - Owen Jones

for folk like that that have so much disdain for people who eat their tea they don't have spend a load of time talking about/organising getting their own tea

Jack Hurley

Friday 23 November 2012
Questionable Time: Iain Duncan Smith is no quiet man, especially when confronted by Owen Jones
Two ex-party leaders and Britain's foremost angry young man make for a heavyweight line up, but will a great show follow?
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ly-when-confronted-by-owen-jones-8346634.html

I very much enjoyed watching Owen get under IDS' skin last night. I am sick of the Tories controlling the 'narrative' about the real impact/implications of their welfare reforms!

Iain Duncan Smith Loses Temper With Owen Jones Over Benefit Cap On BBC's Question Time (VIDEO) http://huff.to/WFjzOl

It was also good to hear a bit more of a 'truth' with regard the Gaza situation although as this tweet points out, it shouldn't be this way!

Blimey, thanks everyone. But what a a shame that stating the bleeding obvious on telly is such a revolutionary act #bbcqt

I don't like OJ but he came across as an intelligent person last night. He did a good job of stopping all the major parties setting the bar of discussion and setting the consensus for the evening.

He has got a degree hasn't he , surely he should be able to come across as intelligent

I hear ya. For me it's not a question of whether I like him or not, more because there is nothing more frustrating/insulting than to hear members of all three main parties saying pretty much the same thing whilst pretending to be 'different'.:facepalm:

I could only watch a couple of minutes. When did Kennedy become such a wanker?

I thought he was excellent.

Actually weakest on the last question if anything. Really showed the rest of them up on Gaza. Saying Kennedy "disappointed" him on Gaza was a great, clever put down, worst you could give to generally likeable guy like Kennedy.

Back
Top Bottom