Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC license fee ‘to be abolished in 2027’. What will that mean?

Pushback against Dorries from Sunak et al; ‘last settlement’ wasn’t cleared through Cabinet:

What's happened here I think is as discussed Dorries acted on Johnson's orders for a diversion but sunak's saying nothing happens on this without my say so, distancing himself from the hapless johnson and his minions. It will be a bloody leadership battle

Just saw #DefundtheBBC is trending on twitter alongside #BackBoris. Worthless fucking human trash and cancer every last one of them. They should make not paying the licence fee a capital offence. That would teach these dipshits a thing or two lol

Just saw #DefundtheBBC is trending on twitter alongside #BackBoris. Worthless fucking human trash and cancer every last one of them. They should make not paying the licence fee a capital offence. That would teach these dipshits a thing or two lol
Someone being purchasing a lot of bots this week? Maybe that’s what Johnson is discussing with Putin.

The government says a "change of ownership in BBC will give it the tools it needs to succeed in the future as a public service broadcaster while protecting its distinctiveness".

Oh wait my mistake. They said Channel 4 not BBC. However I can see why they can’t apply the same reasoning to the Beeb, privatise it and do away with the license.

The government says a "change of ownership in BBC will give it the tools it needs to succeed in the future as a public service broadcaster while protecting its distinctiveness".

Oh wait my mistake. They said Channel 4 not BBC. However I can see why they can’t apply the same reasoning to the Beeb, privatise it and do away with the license.

How does it remain a “public service broadcaster” if privatised?

They should machine gun the talentless overpaid luvvies of he BBC.

There are places I'd rather go looking for a scrap than Salford, myself.

If you want a scrap, go into a Rangers pub in Glasgow, and shout 'King Billy was a paedo'. If the ambulance gets there quickly enough (and red times are up to an hour at the moment) you may live. :) (I'm only partly joking.).

If you want a scrap, go into a Rangers pub in Glasgow, and shout 'King Billy was a paedo'. If the ambulance gets there quickly enough (and red times are up to an hour at the moment) you may live. :) (I'm only partly joking.).
I know very little about Glasgow, but I am from Salford.

I think the equivalent would be doing something Liverpool/Leeds based but I wouldn't have much of a clue about football.

We had a library. A cupboard in the classroom, and a public library. No one bought books, there was no where in Tarbert that sold them.
Yes, yes. The point was it is relative not absolute.

That fact that you or I didn't have them is not the point. Other kids their age do, and therefore they are excluded from it.

They should machine gun the talentless overpaid luvvies of he BBC.
Probably the only post of yours I've ever agreed with.

They should smash the paedophile statues off Portland Place and use the rubble to stone the whole bunch of cunts to death.

Back
Top Bottom