Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Apparently this is the bullet that shaved his ear. He had just turned his head otherwise might have been on target.

87309815-0-image-a-5_1720945368213.jpg
Too low a trajectory to have hit the top of his ear.
I think it went in one ear and out the other.

The roof well within the range of target that a commonly available rifle gives you - so very incompetent to let someone get up there, not notice, and then respond slowly to multiple public reports of shooter on the roof.

Not sure about that - reporting it to cops (especially to 911) does not necessarily mean the Secret Service counter-sniper teams are made aware of it immediately. Securing buildings is also something much easier said than done, especially if people have legitimate access to them (where he was is apparently a factory).

Not sure about that - reporting it to cops (especially to 911) does not necessarily mean the Secret Service counter-sniper teams are made aware of it immediately. Securing buildings is also something much easier said than done, especially if people have legitimate access to them (where he was is apparently a factory).

• People at the rally reported it by pointing at the shooter. If there are no comms between cops and secret service that's definitely an issue.
  • Put a secret service person on the roof - thereby not intefering with business operations but securing the roof? Doesn't seem hard.
Easy on a forum I know.

• People at the rally reported it by pointing at the shooter. If there are no comms between cops and secret service that's definitely an issue.
  • Put a secret service person on the roof - thereby not intefering with business operations but securing the roof? Doesn't seem hard.
Easy on a forum I know.

It isn't that there are no comms, but it takes time to pass a message between someone on the ground, to control and then to the relevant person also on the ground. I would imagine in the US, where there is a whole zoo of law enforcement agencies (sheriffs, state cops, FBI, Secret Service) it is worse than it is here given the variety of radios in use.

As for the roof, that would prevent it but you have more than one building with a roof (and probably more than one access point / level) of the roof anyway. Trump isn't the President and I would imagine doesn't have the full resources that he would have had between 2016-2020.

It isn't that there are no comms, but it takes time to pass a message between someone on the ground, to control and then to the relevant person also on the ground. I would imagine in the US, where there is a whole zoo of law enforcement agencies (sheriffs, state cops, FBI, Secret Service) it is worse than it is here given the variety of radios in use.

As for the roof, that would prevent it but you have more than one building with a roof (and probably more than one access point / level) of the roof anyway. Trump isn't the President and I would imagine doesn't have the full resources that he would have had between 2016-2020.
It was reported there were snipers on pretty much every other roof and ‘elevated position’. Of course that might be bullshit, but it sure sounded like a major omission last night.

That makes sense.

I would say though that he did seem to have a team of about 10-15 agents on the stage and then another 10 troops sprang out of nowhere and there were snipers positioned here and there so they did have the manpower required - they just didn't allocate it well.

Again - definitely not saying this with the confidence of someone who really knows.

It was reported there were snipers on pretty much every other roof and ‘elevated position’. Of course that might be bullshit, but it sure sounded like a major omission last night.

TBF having loads of blokes in camo gear with rifles on roofs might itself have delayed a response, they'd have had to confirm who was who until he made the decision for them and started firing.

TBF having loads of blokes in camo gear with rifles on roofs might itself have delayed a response, they'd have had to confirm who was who until he made the decision for them and started firing.

He wouldn't have got up there surely. I don't know if this makes sense or how does any SWAT team operation ever work without being outfoxed by one fake uniform?

He wouldn't have got up there surely. I don't know if this makes sense or how does any SWAT team operation ever work without being outfoxed by one fake uniform?

He might not have had to get past any security; in fact if he worked or had business at that factory he might have been able to walk in, suit up and then wait until just before the shooting. From what the Beaker-headed eyewitness said they saw him crawling to position, which implies he probably wasn't waiting up there. That might have left the security detail having to work out if it was one of their own guys, or someone from another agency.

Easy on a forum I know.

When I was running events, we had a cabinet member come for one. Secret Service showed up, introduced themselves (or more likely looked us over), and never acknowledged our existence again. They paid no attention to our security crew either. I doubt if the local cops would have gotten more than that either.

Are the secret service not close protection. So likely to be covering their protected individual, transport and routes in between?

Rather than going up random roofs?

Seriously the idea this is a false flag op is bonkers. Trump would absolutely never just waffle on waiting for someone to hopefully get close while not accidentally killing him, use some common sense folks.

I know its not logical, but the video looks so damned staged.

Anyone check what his campaign donations look like today?

But having a plan has to involve joining agencies up or it’s going to fail right? Is the lack of liaison the thing that changes in the future?

Does anyone else ever wonder if Trump is the anti-christ? I'm not even religious and I wonder sometimes. He must have a pact with the devil that protects him from consequences.
He’s the optics of something very grim, that’s for sure. Politics as sport and spectacle. How anyone can like him blows my mind, and I mean that even outside of his politics. He’s strikes me as a totally disordered individual who cannot and will not be wrong, ever. So politics aside, it is kind of frightening that he is so loved.

But having a plan has to involve joining agencies up or it’s going to fail right? Is the lack of liaison the thing that changes in the future?

It’s certainly caused a problem in this country on a few occasions. Dont know if they have a Gold - Silver - Bronze arrangement for events / operations stateside like there is in the Uk now

He’s a response I think for years of working class neglect and cloying democrats in big cities concerned with things that are of annoying irrelevance when half your state’s work has been outsourced to china, and half your states means of escape is through painkillers. A late capitalism social media president, a president of images rather than anything truly meaningful that will actually serve the people who love him. It’s very weird.

Back
Top Bottom