Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assange to face extradition

But enough about Phil, what do you reckon to this Assange character? Looks a right wrong'un.

Christ what a bunch of Iagos round here innit...

O, beware... of jealousy;
It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock
The meat it feeds on.

Phil, are you suggesting that any man that supports women that find Assange creepy/sleazy, are envious/jealous of him?

I suspect he's playing devil's advocate again, just because he can.

Which is fine as far as it goes. He might also be trying to assess how much women get annoyed when they find supportive/less dismissive men attacked, together with whether women are more or less likely to post opinions on the subject of sleaze and/or rape as a result. Difficult to say, but I imagine we'll find out at some point.

I did wonder. Sometimes these conversations would make a lot more sense down by the River in an old dockers' boozer.
Definitely. If nothing else it adds another dimension to who you're talking to, because they are more "real". I'd also very much like to meet VP.

Edit: and having met laptop, the absurdity of what phil aimed at him made me chortle :D

Heh.

Whenever men accuse other men of being "sleazy in their approach to women" I can't help feeling that a teensy bit of envy just may possibly be involved in their assessment.
That's entirely true Phil, every time I say to a woman 'I'm the Messiah, pet, can I come and stay at your gaff' I tend to get knocked back. :rolleyes:

Actually, let's pause here. Presumably your belief that I am envious of Assange suggests his approach to relationships is one you admire? To even hint at that about a bloke who is facing rape allegations is fucking despicable.

Buttfucked the USA on the internet.

Assange has done no such thing. Bradley Manning has, he's getting 'buttfucked' back in return.

All Assange did was publish documents handed to him, as did the New York Post.

The US won't want to go for Assange, he's created that illusion to try and evade charges of rape. Ecuadorians should hang their heads in shame that their leader, in trying to out-Chavez Chavez, is sticking up for a possible nonce.

That's entirely true Phil, every time I say to a woman 'I'm the Messiah, pet, can I come and stay at your gaff' I tend to get knocked back. :rolleyes:

Actually, let's pause here. Presumably your belief that I am envious of Assange suggests his approach to relationships is one you admire? To even hint at that about a bloke who is facing rape allegations is fucking despicable.
He may well have meant envy of the female attention :D But I'm sure we'll find out :D

Definitely. If nothing else it adds another dimension to who you're talking to, because they are more "real". I'd also very much like to meet VP.

Edit: and having met laptop, the absurdity of what phil aimed at him made me chortle :D

Missed that. Met laptop a few times. Definitely a searing intellect. Phil would win on bonhomie though. I was cycling down by the river just before the Olympics and I think I went by your old place. Great place to be, down by the river.

Assange has done no such thing. Bradley Manning has, he's getting 'buttfucked' back in return.

The US won't want to go for Assange, he's created that illusion to try and evade charges of rape. Ecuadorians should hang their heads in shame that their leader, in trying to out-Chavez Chavez, is sticking up for a potential nonce.
Spot on.

... The US won't want to go for Assange, he's created that illusion to try and evade charges of rape. Ecuadorians should hang their heads in shame that their leader, in trying to out-Chavez Chavez, is sticking up for a possible nonce.
I am not so sure. According to a post in this or the other thread they have a mahoosive dossier on him.

He may well have meant envy of the female attention :D But I'm sure we'll find out :D
Maybe, maybe, I just think whatever games you are playing, whatever persona you are giving a run out to, it's best to stay clear of an alleged rapist as your role model.

The US won't want to go for Assange, he's created that illusion to try and evade charges of rape. Ecuadorians should hang their heads in shame that their leader, in trying to out-Chavez Chavez, is sticking up for a possible nonce.
And therein lies the issue of why the US might struggle to find an actual "crime" to extradite Assange from Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom