Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are we really going to sit by while they destroy the NHS?

Well this is just totally shit:

This has made it into the Graun. It does however make no mention of the parent company's really dodgy track record in the states as outlined in the blog:

oh. that's my GP.
I've not had any communication from the practice mentioning this yet. funny to find out about it in the newspaper

Cerv the patients don't matter. These practice companies only inform us after the fact.

My practice up in Derbyshire was sold to a company down south and then this ended up underperforming and Derbyshire Community Healthcare Service is now running it.

Someone on Twitter suggesting that Starmer should threaten to renationalise, without compensation any parts of the NHS sold off by the vermin when Labour are next in power. Personally I think this is a vote winner, but would Starmer contemplate such a move? Debatable.
Paid for via PFI.

They concluded he had come to A&E because he felt lonely, and sent him home – alone.

NHS is destroying itself comrades. But then you’ve been complicit in your own privatisation since the off.

those ‘high intensity networks’ being rolled out in the NHS in order to criminalise distress and manage ‘litigious’ patients. Don’t worry, whilst they are about making ‘the NHS’ more ‘efficient’ in servicing the needs of state and capital, they have a nice intersectional touch

MadeInBedlam If you wish to catalogue things that the NHS or it's staff have got wrong, why don't you start a thread on it? None of what you have posted above have got anything to do with NHS privatisation, unlike this:

TIA

Bless them! They didn't ask for it and they had no idea they'd been paid a few thou extra. :(

Imagine not knowing you'd been paid extra.

Anyway, just like all the MPs, this is nothing to do with them. They just spend it, so don't go blaming them! :mad:
The bonuses have been returned and the chief executive has been forced out of the health service.

They concluded he had come to A&E because he felt lonely, and sent him home – alone.

The conclusion is far more complex than that

I imagine it can have escaped few people's attention that Dido Harding has applied for the the top job with the NHS. Married to John Penrose who has advocated for a private heath insurance system. She completely fucked up test and trace, wasting billions on something that doesn't even work properly, the only people who have benefited from that are the private contractors. Quelle surprise. Now she's indulging in dogwhistle shite saying that she will end the reliance on foreign doctors and nurses:

1624187379167.png

Would it be too much to hope that she's overstepped the mark with this? Having her as the head of the NHS would be a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom