Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

andre shoukri, jim 'loyalist stakeknife' spence and the uda power struggle...

I've always had the impression that the UVF were always more politically minded and less indulgent on "cult" support. The UDA seem to me to be more like a community vigilante group.
That's not always been the case though.
I may well be well off the mark here but it's just the impression I've got.
One thing I do know is that although the DUP is not the political voice of the UDA, the military voice of the DUP is the UDA.

Dilzybhoy said:
I've always had the impression that the UVF were always more politically minded and less indulgent on "cult" support. The UDA seem to me to be more like a community vigilante group.
That's not always been the case though.
I may well be well off the mark here but it's just the impression I've got.
One thing I do know is that although the DUP is not the political voice of the UDA, the military voice of the DUP is the UDA.
Bollocks.The dup dont have their own army.The uprg speak for the uda.Maybe you need to buy some more books on N.Ireland.Btw fantastic result for celtic last night :D

maddogadair said:
Bollocks.The dup dont have their own army.The uprg speak for the uda.Maybe you need to buy some more books on N.Ireland.Btw fantastic result for celtic last night :D

Are you a paedo like your hero?

_576416_michstone_300.jpg

Or is this what makes you hot? :D

I'm not so sure about it being the "3stripes" fella.
He's defo from the "arrse" bandit place and no mistake.
Bollocks.The dup dont have their own army.The uprg speak for the uda.Maybe you need to buy some more books on N.Ireland.Btw fantastic result for celtic last night
They might not have their own army but as you well know, because I've pointed it out to you before, the cement that holds them all together is the orange order of which you are a member and I claim my fiver.

what ho!

andre's been tugged!

The prominent paramilitary boss was among a number of loyalists held in an early morning operation against organised crime.

..."The searches are being carried out as part of an operation into organised crime," he added.

...Three other men - at least one of them another senior UDA man - and a woman were also detained.

It is understood that a decision to hold another person under the police's witness protection scheme was linked to today's arrests.
from the belfast telegraph

so i wonder who the grass is? and when they say "Earlier reports that his brother Ihab had also been lifted at the same address proved incorrect", are they trying to tell us something?

(This seems like the most appropriate thread, but if there's a better one let us know...)

South Belfast Brigadier/de facto UDA capo di tutti capi Jackie McDonald is seemingly losing control of Sandy Row - he's laying down the law but no one seems willing to do his bidding...

...Sandy Row commander Tony ‘Gout Lout’ Nellons is the highest profile casualty after he openly defied McDonald on a number of occasions in recent months and in particular his refusal to force a veteran UDA man and his family out of the area.

McDonald had ordered his expulsion but in open defiance Nellons, once a close McDonald associate, not only refused but assured the intended victim and his family they would be immune from attack.

It was seen as a blatant challenge to McDonald and after months of near reclusive behaviour he has made his move...

There has been simmering discontent within the organisation for a number of years but it was the murder of north Belfast UDA man John Boreland when the rot well and truly set in...

McDonald denied any knowledge of south Belfast involvement in the [Boreland] killing but he is known to have offered sanctuary to families forced to quit north Belfast after former Brigadier John Bunting was forced to stand down after he lost control of the unit.

In April we revealed how the south Belfast was riven with division and on the brink of collapse.

The terror group had splintered into a number of rival factions with even trusted commanders refusing to carry out orders...

UDA leadership in south Belfast stood down

Back
Top Bottom