Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Amazon Prime streaming video recommendations thread

Oh :(
Considering this is a brand new film, I guess all of this was public domain already when he was cast. That’s very disappointing.
It certainly puts me off seeing the film, and am usually not as dismissive. Mean, Hollywood is full of right wingers who mostly fly under the radar. But this guy... guess because of all the shit he's allegedly done and the extremism he's promoted, can't bring myself to watch him...

I've sadly been catching up on a few episodes of He-Man for nostalgia's sake. Animation is pretty basic compared to how I remember it.

Has anyone watched Outer Range? We saw it featured in the top of screen banner but ignored it because we find the Western genre deeply unappealing, but I’ve just seen the synopsis online and it appears to be much more of a sci-fi thriller than a Western…
Finished season 1 last week. Absolutely loved it, it's got the Lynch vibe and Brolin and Poots are excellent. As long as season 2 doesn't do a Wayward Pines and undo all the good work ...

I'm an episode and a half into Fallout, abd it's fucking great.
The right level of humour mixed in with the horror, it doesn't take too long to get started either - I had visions of it being like Picard, with loads of needless filler and plot padding, and there's been none of that (so far).

My only 'concern' is that it may be a little 'lore and in joke' heavy, especially if you've never played any of the games - certainly the Bethesda episodes.

Just watched the first episode of Fallout. Went on a bit, almost as long as me using the in game character creator to turn humanity' last best hope into a waxwork nightmare.

The vault stuff was excellent. Maximus, less so. Hopefully that will develop. The intro was really good. More fun that Barbie movie about nuclear war.

Very promising. Fortuitous that I got a month's free Prime trial. Still won't pay to dismiss the ads though.

Back
Top Bottom