Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

Better than the remaining EU put together. Still vaccine rollout & all that.

2 world wars, one world cup, maybe the Euros and the highest deaths per 100k in Europe. Fuck you Germany!

Maybe, idk. I've stopped paying attention to death figures at this point and I'm just hiding like a moleperson until this is over

So we're blaming people who voted for Brexit five years ago for the third wave of Covid now?

Some really classy contributions on this thread, as ever.

Not really what I get from this, more despair at how depressing it is to live here run by a bunch of jingoistic clowns who are twenty points ahead in the polls

Not really what I get from this, more despair at how depressing it is to live here run by a bunch of jingoistic clowns who are twenty points ahead in the polls
Let me remind you of the very first post on the thread

A thank you to all the Brexiteers on the boards for not rubbing my nose in all the benefits that Brexit has achieved. It is very kind of you not to gloat in all that you won.
This has been the premise of the thread from the very beginning.

I'm pretty sure that none of the bunch of jingoistic clowns who run things and who are twenty points ahead in the polls post on Urban, at least not regularly.

Let me remind you of the very first post on the thread

This has been the premise of the thread from the very beginning.

I'm pretty sure that none of the bunch of jingoistic clowns who run things and who are twenty points ahead in the polls post on Urban, at least not regularly.

It's almost as if urban is incapable of staying on topic.

Can I make it clear that I'm not blaming people who voted for Brexit for the lack of Pavlova

yet :hmm:

Honestly I've been craving a Bienenstich for the last 18 months and that's not entirely brexits fault

One Covid prediction; the Delta variant is about to rip through Europe.

The U.K. tests ~50% of all positive cases for variants.
France tests ~3%
Germany tests ~1.5%

It is already there and about to explode as it has here.

Thankfully by the time it took hold here so many people had been vaccinated that the deaths have remained much lower than in previous waves. Now EU nations are catching up on the vaccinations hopefully it will be less severe there too.

Btw, India and South Africa test for variants fairly extensively and guess what? They find them.

One Covid prediction; the Delta variant is about to rip through Europe.

The U.K. tests ~50% of all positive cases for variants.
France tests ~3%
Germany tests ~1.5%

It is already there and about to explode as it has here.

Thankfully by the time it took hold here so many people had been vaccinated that the deaths have remained much lower than in previous waves. Now EU nations are catching up on the vaccinations hopefully it will be less severe there too.

Btw, India and South Africa test for variants fairly extensively and guess what? They find them.
Already happening here
The relative frequency of the Delta variant is 82.8% in the Centro region, 76.4% in Lisbon and Vale do Tejo and 75% in the Algarve. In the Northern region the dominant variant is still Alpha (associated with the United Kingdom).

14 deaths yesterday (but almost 300 on ventilators). Last I saw (last week) 1/3 of deaths in over 65s had chosen to not be vaccinated.

People won't put up with this after the next 'freedom day' - mass civil disobenience seems inevitable after that, Gov has no choice

Naff all to do with Brexit, apart from you wrongly bringing up vaccination rollout as a Brexit benefit on multiple occasions.

Glad we can now agree it isn’t related :D

Wrong how? As in the leader of the EU stating that the fast roll out was a benefit of Brexit, that kind of wrong?

Back
Top Bottom