Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

4th July Outdoor Party Unsound Reunion and Tendril's Birthday

where?? :confused:

i can see Hipipol, Aitch and Bigga but no you.

Yeah I look some fat geezer who normally just props up pub bars, who got lost in that bramble maze and somehow never got out!!!!

Foo - sorry I didn't leave with you guys it would have been a laff, but I was stuck and the idea of breakfast was nice but I only managed to face food at 11 last night.

Right 12 hours kip and I'm ready for the weekly horror!!!:(

i can see you in that pic, too :D (but not your face)

ha, i just spotted me. looks like i'm bending down in front of hipipol ready to give him a blow job :D :eek:

still can't see you mind...

Boycey - not sure what breed of dog but her name was Tat, and she was sweet, long haired and very very snuggly. :)

twas a good party though wasn't really feeling the music at points- good to catch up with people i hadn't seen for ages...shame about the sketch with the usual faces in the morning, some things never change it seems...

foo- that was my friend's dog but yeah she's lovely

That was such a fantastic party. Was great to run into so many people, sorry I missed some people. I was just in heaven all the time.

Yes, that was fun!

Having 2 rigs to choose from was fab and I had a great techno stomp to some of the tunes played in the little dell :cool: The last outdoor party I went to was a hedge party (6 years ago someone reminded me) so a well overdue see the sunrise with mashup friends and tunes :cool:

I know the little Jack Russel you mean Boycey I was dog dancing with it in the morning when asked to hold onto it for 5 mins, very small, very cute but fuck me did its coat molt :hmm:

That was the biggest mission I've had to get to a party in a long time. Not because it was particularly out of the way but because I'm an idiot and missed loads of my buses. :rolleyes:

It was worth it in the end though. So long since I've been in front of a soundsystem in the open air. :cool:
And it was nice to bump in to a few people I've not seen for a while as well. :)

TopCat - I was told the OCB party was like, one field away! You must have been smashed :D

Glad everyone had a blinder - Jefe's leg machine borked and I was tied up at Gay Shame until about 2:30am so didn't really feel like travelling to the wilds in a nylon slip with a beehive and mascara running down my face. Would've scared the horses somewhat by the time I'd got there...

there will be more...in due time I'm sure :)

Absolutely fantastic party, the mosquitoes loved every one of us...!

I've got bites in places that make no sense, like my knee... I was wearing jeans!!! :confused: I remember smacking my forehead at one point and squashing something, what must have been a mosquito, and now I have this big red beacon on my forehead :D

Great party! Think I'm getting too old for this though - after dancing like mad to Tab's set I had not much energy left, and was completely knackered by about 6am, there were of course other factors involved however. No idea where I found the energy to carry things at the end. Got home at about 2pm, slept until about 10, got up and ate some food, went back to bed at 11 and slept till this morning. Now sitting at home counting mosquito bites - there are plenty, on head, back, arms and legs!

yeah, i saw a lot of people seemingly having trouble with "uneven floors" and falling over :hmm:

Yes - I suspect that for many the "uneven-ness" would also have occurred on the flat!

Saw a chain of three peeps, first one slips, other two trying to help, fall on top of some poor soul, much shouting ensued!!!!:D

Did we meet? One of your pics has quite a good closeup of the back of me head!!!

Thanks also to Iemanja for rescuing my bag.

It was a night for nearly lost bags... magneze had misplaced his bag early in the night, and in the morning we were looking for it but gave up after a while.

As we were about to leave the party, we bumped into foo, stopped to say goodbye, and magneze found his bag just there! :cool::cool:

yeah, i saw a lot of people seemingly having trouble with "uneven floors" and falling over :hmm:

:D LOADS

i was sitting with a bloke for a while, tipping water over him - cos he called as i walked past 'Rescue ME!!'.

he was lying on a moving floor too.... :hmm:

So many people were falling over that I thought a punch up would ensue, glad to see it did not.

I laughed and laughed at a trashed fella whose GF was harrasing him to put his cycle "somewhere safe". He threw it in the biggest gorse bush I have seen since the hedgeparties. I bet it is still there.....

That bramble maze was a bastard in the dark

The bits of me legs that aint got mozzie bites are all scatched to fuck

It would be safe place for a bike, provided that bike wanted to live like a hedge hog!!!!

Managed not to fall over but the (real!) uneven ground did make it harder to dance - although Tendril's advice to dance without moving feet did help a bit :)

brilliant party :):cool::) the ground was very unstable though :hmm:

lovely to see people and having the techno next door was :cool:

Back
Top Bottom